* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Pushing on ET server
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 pm 

Playing since a long time on that server and moaning/complaining isn't really a part of me.
But in the past I got more and more annoyed by getting pushed around the map. Sure its part of the game, when you
spawn with 10-12 other players in a room, everyone wants to exit it as fast as possible, but doorways and corners are
blocking and so do the other players. Players start to push and it will only take longer till everyone is on his right path.
But someone, who also plays alot on that server, drives me to a maniac. Talking about Kofbaboon. Sure he is a good players,
but that doesnt promovate him to a king or something else. If you stay in his way, he will push you. Doesnt matter if there is space
enough to go around you, he pushes. But if you push him, he shoots you down to 10-20% everytime when you spawn together. If you shoot
back, he gives you answers like "I can do this the whole map, because I'm medic and can heal myself" and calls an admin because he gets teambleeded.
His teamdmg stats ain't normal, also if you use a lot of killrevives it is hard to reach 1k teamdmg.
Now you will say, aha, nice story and now?
I'm not asking for a penalty or something in that way, but to have an eye on that once a while would allready be fine for me. I like to play on that server
but this "Rambo-pushing" is more then annoying.

Regards Jessy

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pushing on ET server
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm 
Par 3 Chump

I hate god damn pushers/shovers more so when your pushed into the line of fire, the shove should only be used if your blocked in by someone who wont move.

I will keep an aye out for it :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 pm 

Hello Amazone, thanks for coming to the forum with your problem. (Y) I will be sure to keep an eye out on him and warn him, when i see him. If he continues with it, be assured measures will be taken. (|:)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm 

The player who uses pushing/shoving but not in annoying way is kp1981. If you engage him in close combat he will shove you and then shoot you. Made me laugh first time he did it ... respect !

Profile E-mail