[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - requesting admin rights
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: requesting admin rights
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 pm 

Hello,

Before i start i wish to say i'm sorry for my bad englisch, i understand everything but my gramma sucks:$.

My name is Mark also known as [-NLG-]Sjaak ingame.
I'm one of many loyal players playing on [fP].:Demolition_Centre. I love to play the server because it has all the classic maps and no mods etc. However i'm noticing a lack of activity from the admins. The server has this great !admin option that allows u to let a admin know what's happening in the server. The problem is that, if something seriously bad is happening (cheaters, yes u can cheat even with pb now) a admin still doesn't show up.

The reason why i'm requesting admin right's is because i am a serious ET player that would like to keep the game fun. This barely happens lately duo to verry unbalanced teams, spawn raping and cheaters. I'm bassicly playing the game every day from 16:00 to 22:00 (these are the moments the server has highest population of the day) and therefor i think i can help to control the server abit.

If u do not agree, then i really wish one of the admins gets active abit more to control the server because at the moment it's not fun to play on at all.

Best regards,

[-NLG-]Sjaak

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: requesting admin rights
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:13 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

ok you're in charge now.

--:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 am 

Hi there,

Sounds great, i really wish to make the players play by the server rules once again.
But am i admin already? I'm not feeling any rights on the server atm, so my question is: can i have the rcon pass or can YOU make me referee? as i told in my post i'm online from 14:00 to 22:00 on a daily basis if you can make me the admin.
Besides that i'm a noob when it comes to admin commands, is there a file that shows me all the commands i can use to for example kick someone or force shuffle? I've checked the net for it but it seems every mod/update and server uses different commands!?

Best regards,

[-NLG-]Sjaak

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm 
i helped the server upgrade fund and all i got was this lousy rank :P

Pants is mean and facetious ¬_¬

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 pm 

Adminrights can only be acquired by being a fP-member and donating to fP (exceptions are made, but this is the normal rule).
(Of course we just can't give admin-rights to whoever comes to the forum)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

Apologies as was having a bit of fun....as a compensation i've added you to another section of the forum. Please note we are often aliased on the server and if we do not respond its because we have real lives too but endeavor to be around when we can.

:moo: :)Y

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm 

Hi again,

Well i understand the fun of what i asked for because it was abit noobish^^, however all i want is the best for the server:).
I'm already experiecing a more active rooster wich is nice, but we spoke and as soon as he left things were a mess again. I noticed rooster is a softy when it comes to using his abilities to make the server fun again, please rooster m8 use some force shuffles and spectate "trewe" when he plays(name in red). I'm fairly sure he has a humanized aimbot:).

Now i'm not gonna whine any longer about anything:P i hope u guys are not abit more aware of what's going on at the server and that some actions will be made.

Best regards,

[-NLG-]Sjaak

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:24 pm 

Hi rooster(K),

I understand ur pov, and i might not have seen u in action bcause i didnt see u for long.
But there must come a solution to the fact that sometimes axis are able to camp allies spawn the whole campaign long, it really makes ppl leave and not come back while its sutch a great server.
This ofcourse also counts for the moments allies can camp the axis spawn altho this rarely happens.

Best regards,

Sjaak

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:08 pm 

Well since fp are in that good mood can i get rcon and the highest admin powers ? I'd like to ban all players that keep killing me...please ?
And by the way wallhack for me would be usefull as well. :)

Sjaak try to contribute somehow ex. Record cheater, keep reminding players about rules than you'll probably be rewarded with so much desired admin rights. Right now I bet no one will trust you. It's just a piece of advice not criticism , good luck.

Profile E-mail