[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Mirc 6.34
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Mirc 6.34
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm 

Im having a hard time finding a version that works and my virus scanner doesn't think its junk..

Tried over 30 sites/downloads now and i cant seem to find the correct one.

Is it possible any of you guys post the file here on this topic so i can download it, or mabye send it to my email if that is an option.

If it is possible just send me a pm and ill reply with my email.

Thanks in advance,

Pretender

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mirc 6.34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 am 

http://www.mirc.com/

This is the official site, and it should be 100% clean. So download it freely, no need to worry. O~)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am 

yeah i also checked mirc.com but i can only download the latest version of mirc. 7.22 :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

http://www.oldversion.com/mIRC.html

enjoy =x

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 pm 

Thanks for the site!

One problem, my virus scanner is jumping on that file like flies on a cake...

I dont know if i can disstrust my virus scanner on that file, are you guys using the same file? if you are i know i can use it myself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:08 pm 

i'd say your virus scanner is a bit jumpy....d/l'd one of the versions to test and scanned it and it was clean. What anti virus u using?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 pm 

AVG...

But you say i can trust that file because ur using it also?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:15 pm 

no i d/l'd one of the versions and scanned myself with my anti virus to check and it came up clean....take a leap of faith ;>

p.s google 'avg false mirc'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 pm 

haha roger that :)

ill dont delete the file when AVG say its junk now :) Thx for the help!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 pm 

Hooah it worked :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm 

Glad you sorted it, but i have to ask out of curiosity, what's wrong with "latest version of mirc. 7.22" ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 am 

There is nothing wrong with it, only problem is that NNscript dont accept it, so thats why I wanted mirc 6.34. Since you recomment nnscript I wanted 6.34.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 pm 

Ahh kk ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 am 

One problem, my virus scanner is jumping on that document like flies over a cake...

I dont know if i can disstrust my virus scanner on that file, have you been guys making utilization of precisely the exact same file? should you are i realize i can use it myself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm 

Perhaps it's worth checking the MD5 checksums to make sure it hasn't been tampered with?

Virus scanners can provide 'false positives' (I know - AVG managed to corrupt £600 worth of legitimate software, for which I'll never use it again), but more likely they sometimes advise of a potentially unwanted program (not malicious in itself but can be used to compromise your PC if you're not careful).

"Follow my confusion and it will get you nowhere"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 am 
Par 3 Chump

zonealarm see's irc as spyware, i think microsoft essential does to, if i recall right i just allowed it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm 

avg is a piece of sh** seriously.
It detected the game farcry as a virus after i installed it some years ago.

After that i never used AVG again.

And Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo [fP] v55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 am 

Is it possible any of you guys post the file here on this topic so i can download it, or mabye send it to my email if that is an option.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm 

:)Y

Profile E-mail