Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 pm 

As title,

I'm Snuffs99, i tend to keep myself to myself nowadays but have done the whole clan thing (SNL!), ext ref, clanbase stuff etc etc and have played ET since its release back in 2003.
I've popped on [fp]demo server a good few times since its existence but have never really been what you would class as a regular (sorry was busy with other clans and servers over the years)...... finally made it to the forum (needed sommat to do) so big HI from me peeps.

Robyablind has been bugging me to come play [fp] for a while now so i played a few maps yesterday and did ok, not mega keen on 6 orig maps (fuel is horrid) but the server seems stable with a decent playerbase so wh oknows i may make it my new home for ET.

Hi Bin BTW, long time no c m8, hope to frag ya soon although i've been away from pro mod servers for a while (played NQ a lot of late....so made me a bit soft) so go easy on me till it get back into the swing of it. :*

Few familiar names around so hi to all those who know me and hi to those who dont.

Anyways, nuff babble from me.

Frag ya soon.

Re:

Snuffs

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 am 

Hello there Snuffs,

welcome to our server. I'll go easy on ya, what made you resort to NQ :o

Anyway good to have you back, looking forward to seeing you through the crosshair ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:06 am 

We had one of the devs join the clan so we had a server that was prety much made a beta server with the latest daily version of NQ running, i did a bit of testing and bug finding etc from NQ 1.2.0 onwards while i was having holes put in my head until i left a few years back, since then i've wondered around bit like a lost sheep so end up back on NQ, not so much because of the mod but more they tend to have players on when i want to play. I do still play the odd pro mod server but as you know most have died a death over the years and its hard to find a good non 6 map one, i play los now and again but as i'm always stoned when i do decide to play i mainly just go pwn the naabs on NQ servers (shame on me i know), far less concentration and physical movement is required. :) . lol

Do miss having a good old etpro server in my favs so i've added [fp] and see how we go, as i say yesterday was good and after a map or two it all started coming back.

When i able to kill you again i'll know i'm doing ok, i know i said to take it easy on me but dont, i like the challenge. lol

Frag ya soon m8.

Re:

Snuffs

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm 

Hello v55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm 
Par 3 Chump

hello, welcome to teh forums :D

Profile E-mail