[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - why baned? o_O
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:11 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: why baned? o_O
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm 

Hi,

02/21/2013 close 9 pm I got banned for "whallhack", not "wallhack". Can I find out what's going on? I would like to ask for an explanation of this confusing situation. For that reason, that I do not use wallhack or other kind of that stuff. :S

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: why baned? o_O
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7887

After consideration, and after several experienced players specking you and all saying the same, with more than one fP friends saying they have made records. As you can see, proofs have been provided, and unless one off the BigBosses decides otherway after checking the demo thoroughly, your ban will stick.

Not only the @19:35 but around 24:11, when you reach upstairs, right after spawn, you stop and wait for clonny to get out of upper room to shoot him. You just get there, stop moving after watching wall, and crouch waiting. For me, thats the most flagrant part. As such, not much more to say.

(|:) (N) thanks merch

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:26 am 

First of all i can't see demo from link viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7887, i see only statement - "You are not authorised to read this forum".

Second - you all made mistake.

I play this game for 6 years, and gold rush is my favorite map. I know every inch there. I know by heart places where players from enemy team can stand.I can predict where players are, because I m specting teammates, when I m waiting to re spawn. I know the game well enough that I can hit by bushes. This is possible and I do not need to cheat. And I don't.

Give me access to the demo, please. I'd explain the rest.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:05 pm 

True, sometimes we can use the respaw time, specing other players, learning enemy's position and try to make an use out of it. You know the maps well because you play for 6 years? Most of us plays ET almost from the getgo, and as such, so do we. That doesn't mean we'll go sprinting on and just suddenly stop after looking at a wall and waiting staring at the void with sight pointing at the farout sky for 4 seconds.

And i'm pretty glad we have such a tight community that stands for the servers rules and keeps an eye out for "strange" events.

Thats my humble opinion. But, i'll wait for the other admins to give their 2 cents.

Cheers

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:32 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 pm 

I would like to know if you already made ​​the decision for unban.

I did not get the opportunity to see the demo.

I do not know why.

The only thing that could even confuse you, it's audio settings. I can hear the other players moving very clearly.

Ban is incomprehensible to me. I am innocent.

Yours faithfully

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:34 pm 

I asked myself, what can I write to people who have committed shameful mistake. Especially when they know about it and can not admit it.

Only one, bad karma always comes back...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:43 am 

Do you still have no balls to admit a gaffe? I heard from other players, witch better skill than me, that they have been banned, same like me, for no reason. You are funny fellows.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm 

Hi STEINER,

I'm not sure what the whole story is or was, but I can tell you that coming to our forum, mocking us and our decisions isn't really helpful to your case m8. I couldn't care less what other more or less skilled players then you say about us. But please have some respect and common sense when coming to ask for an unban.

I'm positive every ban is not taken lightly and no admin bans unless they are 100% sure they are right. Of course we as admins are also human and as such can make mistakes, so in your case a mistake might have happened - I don't know as I don't know the story.

However consider being more polite next time you expect someone to do something for you, instead of opening your statement and ending it with a mock.

Let's wait for the admin who banned you to decide what he/she will do.

Cheers

binary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm 

Hello STEINER,

the ban was taken by me ... I will get into it, but do not have to great hopes to lift it.

Later Ernie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 pm 

Thanks for your responses.

I see now that my post is not even close to a request. But I have in my memory and what you can see in posts up, how you treated me. I couldn't see the demo, and I had not even one word from you about why.

I'm sorry if I offended someone. It was not my intention. I wanted just to provoke a conversation about the injustice that happened to me.

I will be grateful for your re-examination of equity the ban.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Steiner

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:52 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:49 am 

I think it was me, mstr, rat/merc, forsaken who watched you at the time. I remember your nick being written with all caps and black and map was railgun. And i'm the only one active now out of those three players, so that brings more problems to this case. And Merc, mstr, forsaken are hardly noobies. They all have a long history of ET. Like me, forsaken/zenon has also played in EC and against many top level ET teams.

It should be easy to find this demo, If you record demos with autorecord on that is. You said it happened on 02/21/2013 9 pm. I'm willing to give it another judgement if you can find it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:53 am 

I recorded a demo of you on another server some year ago. The situation went like this:
1. You spawned as ally in cp on fueldump
2. You strafed (very good strafge, btw) to the main gate
3. At this point you turned to both garage and upper/down fuel dump respawns. You watched those spawns through the wall, moreover you didn't check any VISIBLE angles. I hope you ain't gonna be convincing me that good players do that.
4. I submited the demo to an admin there and he told me that they had a shortage of players anyways so he'd rather let you play:)

Oops...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:30 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:43 pm 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]