[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - i need advice
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: i need advice
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:14 pm 

ok heres the thing.

i really really like this girl erm we shall call her H. me and H have been at college to gether for a year now. i have had feelings for her for ages. she is bisexual and was one of my good friends girlfriends. after a drunken night out H now knows how i feel about her. her ex girlfriend (my close friend) is trying to get us together. H and i talk alot and i flirt with her and i think she flirts with me. she kind of invited me to go to the pictures sum times. but im not sure about the whole thing. now if anything did happen it would have to be kept secret as you are not allowed to see anyone on our college course, and if u do u get kicked off the course.

i would love sum advice of all u kind and warm people out there. please help me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:28 pm 

Step 1: Change colleges
Step 2: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.

"Don't Touch Me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:35 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:40 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:42 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:43 pm 

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:43 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:46 pm 

"Don't Touch Me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:57 pm 

indeed and that is what i have thought, she is so so kool and id never want to hurt her, but its hard to hide my feelings????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:35 pm 

to say you think shes great, how can that hurt her feelings?

as for the college thingy, tell them to get stuffed, thats utter idiocy.

life is too short to waste thinking about something.

You have balls, get going, sonny.

If she acts badly, tell her you made a mistake, you are going through a confusing time, and mixed up your friendship feelings for possibly more

(For the record, Rich, my situation is totally different, i have no balls, so im excused)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:12 am 

kev u do av balls what about the girl in the pink top u managed to scare her off. i was well in there. she wanted me i cud smell it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:45 am 

you could smell it?
thats probably what scared her off, you foul beast.

Anyway, all im saying is, if "H" is a good friend, then even a "silly misunderstanding" from your part wont end your friendship, and thats the worst possible outcome.

maybe she likes you too, and feels the same way, scared of chasing you off...

and that girl in the pink top.. she looked didnt she? What more do you want :-)

a look = a look in my book (even if it was a look of pure horror)

And by "no balls" i was refering to the "L" fiasco today.
I saw shed gone on her break, followed her up, sat down next to her and said 'hi' and she said 'hi' got up and went back down to work lol.

Shouting 'THE GIRL IN THE PINK TOP!' came natural, but actually chatting up someone of "L's" heavenly status, now that takes courage, courage i sadly dont have.

It's Rich's go now, he's gunna show me how its done.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 am 

Hmmmmmm don't listen to killa he is just a sex obsessed mank.Because he is never getting any

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:23 pm 

but kev ive seen the way that L looks at u. she is undressing u with her eyes. i could see the firey passion in her eyes. shes lusting over u kev. she wants u i can also smell that. she gives me evil looks because she is jelous coz i spend so much time with u

o and sorry i wasnt in work tonite kev i av a kidney infection. sowwee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:27 pm 

oh you lying git

lol

its our last night working together too!!
come in through the pain barrier, you normally spend all your shift sat on the bog anyway, so thered be no change ;-)

another night alone with Les... NOOOOOOOOO!!!

and dont you join the bandwagon, Lu... i mean "L" doesnt like me in any way, so stop saying she does lol.

She likes Rich, ive seen her looking him up and down (with her one good eye)
I happy how i am, she's out of my league, and besides we dont have anything in common

But HEED my advice about "H" :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:18 pm 

LMFAOO

BANG HER BANG HER MAKE HER SCREAM :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:27 pm 

I told you L likes you kev, the only way she looks at me is when im stood in front of you. Move in for the kill, im not going to do it, like I say, I dont have the opportunity, you do.

"Don't Touch Me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:45 pm 

Yep am right about killa average sex offender when older

Killa :arrow: \

Please if you are under 18 to not view this thank you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:42 pm 

L does want u kev. ive seen the way she stares as u struggle with the baby trollies when u bend over then she is fixated at ur meaty behind. o its true she wants u. o kev im about to watch shaun of the dead.