[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - StUpIdeSt ThInGs YoUvE EvEr DonE!
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: StUpIdeSt ThInGs YoUvE EvEr DonE!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:05 am 

:lol: I fell in my uncles pond face first :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:05 pm 

:D Lol i was on holiday with my cousins and we were swimming in the sea and i felt aww man i really need a dump! and i cudnt b bothered to get dry get changed and goto a public toilet.

So guess what!

I took a dump in the sea! LOL it fell to the bottom of the sea and lay in its mystic reeves.

Lol i couldnt belive i had jsut done it but well , hope no-one caught some disease!

LOL

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:52 pm 

WHAT THE HELL!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:13 pm 

topic name is the stupidest thing uve done.. not the sickest :/

[ Life is pretty! ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:28 pm 

That is so unbelievably gross........words fail me :(

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:13 pm 

eurgh typical male what more can u say.

what sea exactly was that, just so i can make sure i dont go there or anywhere near it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:50 pm 

well the other day i put 50 pound into my cash box, then i went to get it today, and it was gone, then i started blaming that there was a theif in my house, and everyone was all looking suspicious, then my mum said check my back pocket, and it was there. it was very embarrasing

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:08 pm 

OK to get this topic back to something (just about) more tasteful. Not so much the stupidest thing I’ve done, but certainly the most embarrassing !!

A couple of years ago hubby and I went to visit some friends of ours. She was my friend from school and Jim was her hubby, and the three of us had known each other since we were kids. So we were very good friends (which is just as well !!)

We arrived late in the afternoon and my friend, who is a nurse, was working nightshift that night, so me and my hubby were to sleep in their bed and her hubby on the sofa bed downstairs.

I went out in the evening to see my mum, leaving the two men with plenty of drink and said not to wait up for me.

I arrived back quite late to a house in darkness. In order not to wake anyone, I crept upstairs quietly, brushed me teeth, went into the bedroom, got me kit off and snuggled up to the nice warm back I found when I got under the covers.

I wasn’t very sleepy and feeling a bit frisky (as you do :) ) so tried to wake hubby up (they’d had quite a bit to drink so it took a while) and eventually got a response……hubby turned round, put his arms around me and kissed me…………………..and the horrifying thought which immediately zinged thru my brain was……..........................................................
...........OMG !!!!!!!!! he can’t have grown a beard in the last 4 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hadn’t of course. The pair of them had so much to drink they’d forgotton who was sleeping where. My hubby was tucked up on the sofa bed downstairs – and I’d got into bed with my best friends fella. I was out of there like lightning, mortified as to what he would think of me creeping into bed with him in the middle of the night.
Not to mention what my other half was going to say. I needn’t have worried tho’, he was so pi**ed he didn’t even remember and we all had a good laugh about it (still do).

The moral of the story is……….never trust 2 drunk men to keep any kind of arrangements in their fuzzy heads !!

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:59 pm 

Taking a terd in the middle of the sea lmfao lmfao.
That must of been a nice experience smudge lol does your husband no!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:15 am 

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:42 pm 

thats just SICK poison!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:34 pm 

Let me ask poison r u sane?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:50 am 

lmao poison, and smudge thats pretty bad, lol, i would be well worried to leave them 2 togeather again. hehe :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:16 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:59 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:14 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

I agree Kezzz needs a slap from our wrinkly hands :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:47 am 

"...never did me any harm *CRACK* oooohhh"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:43 am 

Post subject: I pulled a Sonny Bono!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:11 am 

The ski slopes in NC are kind of crappy. At one particular slope the have condos 'conviently' placed along side the main slope. I was coming down the circuit slope when some old buzzard coming down the bunny slope cut me off. CRASH! I found the front poarch of one of the condos. When my skis hit the edge, they locked so i went face first into there little rubbermaid table, breaking all of its legs off. Luckily no one was home to witness my condo cannonball & because of all the clothes i was wearing i was padded and sustained very minor injuries. The moral of this story is "Don't buy seafood off a truck with an Iowa license plate"

Oh and Kezzz, word from the wise Never ever dis a woman on her age. Because you never know who your future mother in law will be.