[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Jokes
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:36 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Jokes
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:39 pm 

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are travelling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the bonnet of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water from the Vatican.
Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn?

"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn.

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the f*ck off the car "

:)

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:13 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

lmao :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:50 pm 

lmfao nice one smudgey :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:32 pm 

lmmfao smudge, i like it :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:11 am 

Whaouuuuu

First english joke I understand !! Whaouuuuuu

It takes me 10 minutes to understand but i understand!!

Woohhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thank you Smudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:39 am 

:P WOW That is one hell of a story there smudge! Wher the hell u came up with that? Anyway it was nice. If u got anymore post some more its nice reading little funny storeis like this :wink:

EVGA 8800GT,
1x 320GB Maxtor-Seagate SATA2 7200,
Audigy 2 Value,
Hyper 580W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:53 am 

LMAO! SMUDGY! :) lol

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:52 am 

LOL, nice one smudgy hehe

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:27 am 

LOL - glad you liked it. Got it sent to me on e-mail yesterday and it really did make me laugh out loud.......as did this one :)

In reaching his plane seat, a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. The man asks the stewardess for a cup of coffee and the parrot squawks,"And why don't you get me a whisky you b***h."

The stewardess, flustered by the parrot's outburst, brings back a whisky for the parrot but inadvertently forgets the man's cup of coffee. As the man nicely points out the omission of his coffee to the stewardess, the parrot downs his drink and shouts, "And get me another whisky you slut."

Visibly shaken, the stewardess comes back with the parrot's whisky but still no coffee for the man. Unaccustomed to such slackness, the man decides that he is going to try the parrots approach, "I've asked you twice for a cup of coffee wench, I expect you to get it for me right now or I'm going to slap that disgustingly ugly face of yours!"

Next thing they know, both the man and the parrot are wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by 2 burly stewards.

Plunging downwards to the ground the parrot turns to the man and says, "For someone who can't fly, you sure are a lippy bastard... "

:D

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:45 pm 

LOL again hehe

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:17 pm 

roflmao :P

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Hm
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:25 am 

I Got A Cheesy One

A Feller Walks Into A Bar You. Think He Would Of Seen It.