[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Going to Manchester in february
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Going to Manchester in february
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 pm 

Hello [fP] members and other freaks around them \o

I am going to Manchester in february for 3 days.
I am flying in on 16 february and am leaving on 18 february.
Thats all because Rob Zombie goes for the first time in 12 years to Europe, I just cant miss that out.

But i have enough time to look around elsewhere then just the concert.
Anyone knows some nice places to go to there?

Rooster suggested me to burn down Manchester's football stadion, And i am not sure yet if i will do this very nice idea :> :P

So any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Going to Manchester in february
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm 
Par 3 Chump

A few of us could meet up with you manchester is only 30 mins on train for me :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:11 pm 

I will see razzle, I still need to book the whole thing.
But atm i am waiting for a answer from ticketmaster cause they moved it to another building and i am not sure if existing orders are placed over.

I think it is, But i want to know for sure. Not that i spend so much money on a trip to england for nothing.
You guys will hear from me ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 am 

Can't do anything on 16th as is my birthday and I'm already booked ;)

Other days are fine, but I will be working. Do you need a place to stay? We're about 12 miles from city centre.

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm 

I am about to book a hotel if ticketmaster will f#@@ing answer me someday.
I still havent got a answer from them about the change of venue thing.

When i have more info i will look what i can do.
Maybe ill expand it to some bigger holiday in the UK, Not just 3 days.

I hope to have more info for myself also before the weekend starts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm 

I have been incredibly ill this week so haven't really been on internet, I booked my flight and hotel today.
As i have not been on internet the last couple of days i didnt had the change to talk with Smudge so i just booked a hotel for all days I am there. (Thanks for the offer anyway smudge)

I am going from Holland to England on 16th february and going back to Holland 20 february so we have a full saturday for the meeting as razzle suggested!
I am staying at Ramada Manchester Piccadilly at the Piccadilli Plaza Portland Street in the centre of Manchester.

I hope we will speak eachother in february.
England here i come!!! :b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 pm 

1 and a half week left, we should speak eachother about the place and time where we are going to meet.
And razzle you dont have much time anymore to find a hiding place ;>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 am 

I gotta love this city, the first day i could not get used to it at all. Because traffic riding on the other side of the road and me looking to the wrong sides when walking over a street. Scared the shit out of me the first couple of hours. People walking trough red signs all the time. I was like the only one waiting for the green lightsign. **** that i aint doing that anymore :9~

Yesterday evening i went to my first concert ever with Revoker, skindred and mainact Rob Zombie it ruled.

CDs are like fucking cheap here, It aint good for my wallet cause i am buying that shit here :P
For example the new Serj Tankian cd is around 20 euro in the netherlands and in England 5 pound which is around 6,25 euros.

Today i am a little bit deaf cause last night so i am staying in my hotel rooms and i got no plans for tommorow yet.

Greetings,
Ozzy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm 

Hehehe hope you injoy your stay ozzy and mind them cars :D
(Y)