[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - GCSE'S
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: GCSE'S
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:23 am 

What Did You Take?
What Did You Get In Them?

P.S.Am Back For some [fP] Ass Kickin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:43 pm 

well i am taking, English, Science, Maths , Systems and Control, Business Studies and Economics, Business and Communication Systems. History and Spanish i dunno wot i got 4 em cos i aint dun em yet, i am doin them atm :O ive already done 4 exams i think just got another load to do as most subjects have to exams in them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:46 pm 

for the non uk-ers like me.. whats gcse?

[ Life is pretty! ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:05 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

general certificate in secondary education...i think :?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: :d
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:05 pm 

For no uks Example-Lead it means the tests you tests you took for the subjects you took in yr10 last 2 years of school(Any Sense)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:25 pm 

Or in English...

G.C.S.E's - General Certificate of Secondary Education

They're official exams that you have to take when you come to the end of your compulsary schooling.

They're quite important, you have practice exams in the years leading upto your G.C.S.E's, to try and prepare you.

Once you do your G.C.S.E's you can go on to do things such as A-Levels and then University Degrees. I'm sure there will be some similar equivalent in Amsterdam.

"Don't Touch Me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:21 am 

Errr...

i got:

Maths A
Physical Education A
English Language BB
English Literature B
Double Science CC
French C
Geography C
Expressive Arts D
Design Technology F

Design Technology was my ''fart about'' lesson, where me and my friend would just manufacture papier mache willys to frighten Natasha Drooney (Joke lol)

Expressive Arts i didnt try in, because they wouldnt let me do proper ART (even though i was good at it :cry: ) and stuck me in that silly lesson.

English... lol
In the Mock test for English, we were asked to write about a holiday we had been on.
So i did :P
Obviously i cant remember it word for word, it was about 5 years ago, but heres the jist of what i wrote:

A few years ago, when i was only a nipper, my family and I travelled to Paris Disney Land.
The queues were never ending, and in the car, i felt like a chicken couped up in a cage, with the heat beating down and scorching my skin.
Upon arriving inside the gigantic compex, my eyes widened in amazement at the masses of people swarming around like flies around excrement.
I remember thinking to myself 'this would be a great day for a terrorist attack'.
be careful what you wish for.
As i climbed aboard the log flume, my fingers clutching the bars in terror and joy, i looked up and in the distance, i saw a large object falling from a passing plane.
My brain whirred into action, and i deduced it must be a hydrogen bomb.
With cat-like reactions, i sprung from the descending log flume, and plummeted to the water below.

I struck the water as the bomb struck the ground a few miles away, and a brilliant white flash forced my eyes to close in pain.
Miliseconds later, there was a deafening BOOM and everything suddenly went silent.

I swum down and down away from the surface, where the water had started to boil, frying the corpses floating above.
i opened my eyes and saw that the water was pink, and i realised it was because of all the blood that had been spilt in it.
Through the cloudy water, i saw something in the distance, i could not make out what it was but i needed to get there fast, as my oxygen levels were rapidly depleting.
When i was closer, i realised to my joy that it was the glass observation floor.
I started to swim harder and faster, to get up speed for the impact.
I struck the glass with phenominal force, tearing through it as if it was only paper, and i was washed inside.
I got to my feet and started to run to the stairs as the water started to fill the glass haven, gasping for breath as i did so.
i emerged through a iron door, which i closed and bolted behind me, sealing of the water.

I turned around and gasped in horror at the sight before me.
A gigantic mushroom cloud dominated the view, menacing and evil.
Below on the ground, i saw dead bodies littering the streets.
Thousands and thousands of corpses, their flesh seared and burned from the phenominal energy blast that radiated from the core of the bomb.

'Fallout' i said to myself in horror, and looked at my watch, which, amazingly was still fully operational.
'OMG i dont have much time' i gasped and started to sprint off towards the main building of Disneyland, jumping over corpse after corpse on my way there.

I reached the building and realised i would not need to use my lock-picking skills, as the wall had been totally disintegrated.
I stepped inside and hurredly searched the building for a room i knew they had.
I found it, hidden behind a bookcase, the door a metre thick of Lead, totally immovable apart from the keycode.

In desperation, and knowing the clock was ticking, i started to press buttons randomly, hoping and praying to god that i got lucky.
As i was giving up hope i saw a green light flash on the side, and heard agushing sound as the airtight door started to open.

I ran inside, and found it was desolate, i was the only survivor.
I closed the door, and spent 2 years inside the small room, surviving off only Dr Pepper and Pot Noodles, until finally the radiation monitor showed it was safe to emerge.

I got an A for it, but i was advised to not do anything like it in the real exam :(

Fiends

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Ok
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 9:00 am 

Kevichella i think ya brother has blocked me on msn again :(.Also not a big design or technology fan a.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:49 pm 

I got a few Bs, lots of Cs, and a G in music :shock:
The highest anyone got in music was an E.. we had like 6 different teachers in the last years because the 'real' one was off preggers.

I was robbed of an A in IT because the teacher helped 2 people, literally. I protested by doing sod all ;p

Ahh, them were the days.. no revising, purely having a laugh. An utter breeze 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:18 pm 

I got...

A* - English Language
A - English Literature
B - History
B - Drama
C - Maths
C - French
D,D - Double Science

and I completely failed Graphic Design by getting a U.

I got the best grades in the lessons that counted though. As you can see, I was destined to make Kev's writing pieces look foolish with my astounding writing skills.

"Don't Touch Me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:48 pm 

would you care (or is that dare?) to give us an example of your supreme writing style? :P

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:09 pm 

Well in my day they were called "O" levels :)

English - A
Maths - A
French - A
Chemistry - A
Biology - A
German - B
History - B
And blotted my copybook with a D in physics........oh how i hated physics !!

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:54 pm 

hey well im doin my exams at the mo but in my mocks i did quite well:
A* Maths, Physics, Chemistry, PE
A Biology, History, Geography, ICT
BB English

I scewed up my coursework 4 my maths this yr so i wnt be gettin and A* (dang) but i got 105/120 (shld have done better) in the first paper. Iv also done 1 paper for my english and i got B and a B in my coursework.
In my ICT i got like 2 makes off full out of about 150 :D and the tests were easy so ill probably get an A*
if ur wonderin im nt a bk worm no social life stay at home a revise person im nt i do a bit b4 exams bt it all cames naturally to me 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:19 pm 

i got all F F F F F F F F F and a F!! lol ;) i cant remember what i got or i wont remember! ;)

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: :(
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:28 am 

I think am going 2 fail I.C.T people am in it now and i cannot resist the internet and am miles behing the class opps.Even though you can build a pc when your 14 means nothing in these classes:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:52 pm 

ICt is the most easy subject there is if u do the coursework ur sorted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:02 am 

So true. I messed about with Publisher's clipart. _That's_ how bored and unhelped I was. Yet come first out of the non-helped peeps XD

\m/

[Edit: Nice siggy, lol..
[3:10:55] : +`Cyan is away: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast - Tally Ho! ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:57 am 

[btw btw nice siggy

[00:45:05] [+[fP]Kevichella] climbs into his Dimension Hopping Star Fighter, and after flicking his ginger locks from his eyes, he says 'Stoke Me A Clipper, Il Be Back For Christmas'

[00:45:06] ::: nick: ([fP]Kevichella) is now known as ([fP]Kevoo0|Away)

]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:10 pm 

Yoyu wanna take this outside boyo?