[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Just for you Binary...brace urself :p
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:00 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Just for you Binary...brace urself :p
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm 

Check this guy in Nazaré, north of portugal ;)

When you return here lets try and do the same :p

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Just for you Binary...brace urself :p
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm 

:o Are you F**king Kidding Me?! Such waves exist in Portugal??? In Europe even?! :o

And to think me and my lady were thinking of visiting Nazare this year when we were over there and we deceided to let it for next year...

We're so going this year to Nazare, i wouldn't even tip my toe into waves such as this, but it would be an ecstasy to see these conditions from the shore.

So HELL YEA we're going next year and you're coming with! And a cool 6 pack of Sagres (yea yea i know you're probably a Super Bock fan but we love Sagres, so heck we will take two 6packs then haha). :)Y

Thanks m8 for this vid, i seriously didn't know this was even possible in Portugal.

Nazare owns!

(Y)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

rude word edited and btw its fake and a midget riding a 5 foot wave :+

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 am 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:24 pm 

Hehehe, north of Portugal has @ this season some great spots for huge waves, but all shoreline is getting good waves. Going to surf this saturday :p or at least i'll try since they're anoucing 3,5 to 4,5 meters waves ^^

I'll see if my girlfriend can take some pics saturday, just to spike a bit more X)

And i would be glad to go and see Nazare with you, plus if come in the summer i'll have danish friends coming 2 :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 pm 

Depending on the RipCurl Pro next year, but it's usually between October and November as you know, and we're definitely be aiming for that this year. Wanna see this live, so it's more likely we'll come in Fall.

But yea we'll go for a trip!

Make sure to post some pictures if you get your gf to take them and wish you awesome waves :)Y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Will they be as big as the waves i make when farting in the bath 8(7

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm 

Lol razzle are you surfing em :D?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 am 

You say it! I very much agree with your point of view!I hope to be able to see your published posts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm 

http://www.surfingmagazine.com/video/ga ... azare-345/

Part 2 of Mr Garret Mcnamara 2013, now trying for the 100ft wave. The other one, was considered to be "just" 78ft.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:56 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHDZpPv ... e=youtu.be

Yea man saw this one, Nazare seems to really be one sick place. I'm definitely gonna spend a few days, wave watching from the beach when I get there to see this mammoth once!

Is it only in a certain part of the year? Like in the winter? Or is that not relevant?

The 2:56 tow in is simply epic :o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:39 pm 

Its easier in the winter since what we call Live Tides are bigger, and usually have more power, but who knows :) Would easly sit down with you and simply appreciate :)

Profile E-mail