[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Funmatch
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Funmatch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:19 pm 
hi guys,

i´d like to invite for a et-match!!

plz mail me when and where!!

greetz pierre
[TAC]Painmaker
warmaster :) :)

Post subject: funmatch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm 

sorry,
i wasn´t logged in..

greetz pierre
[TAC]Painmaker
Warmaster [TAC]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:54 pm 

I will look for it m8 :)
I'm not sure if we can but i will try if i get acces for it ;)

Post subject: Re: Funmatch
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm 

okey guys :)))) hello all :) i hope some guys will read the stuff here :) i want to aks you guys fisrt of all whether it is possible to train with you some 3v3 or 6v6 because i know some of you and i deffently can say that some of you guys are tough :) so if someone would answer me here i would write some more stuff :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:05 pm 

Hi Uran,

well I would be happy to play some training, but I am not sure what you meant. Did you mean you and 3 of your m8s come and play vs. us, or that we all merge and play against someone else?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm 

wow, i really didn t expect to see such a fast answer :) , looks like you liked playing wars :))))) well i think it probably depends on how many active people you have, because in my clan there are enough people for training 3v3 , 4v4, 5v5,6v6, whatever^^

and one thing i would like to say here :) ----- for training i meant to practice teamplay and aim for possible clanwars for my team :) and of course for FP too ^^ because i m looking for some in average better players than my clan ^^

it sounds strange or a bit bigheaded :D but in my clan not everyone is at my level :) maybe in the whole clan there are 2-3 people playing almost at my level xDDDD
so i decided to tune them a bit up with your help :D if it is possible^^ because i know ... i could find maybe a clan where are a lot of pros and so... i also have been in 2 clans ... but there was absolutly no fun .... they were all a bit strange or to serious ... no fun within the clan, so i left them...
so i landed in a not very skilled clan ^^ but in a clan where the people respect their teammates and have a good atmosphare^^ and are not as strange as my mates in earlier clans^^ so if you sometimes see some esv players randoming around on your server, don t laugh pls about their skill :)

okey enough spam :D i hope people won t get bored after reading this :D but how about if we make a funwar how i already mentioned depending on how many people you have and in order for practising about between 3rd july and 8th july ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 am 

I can't speak for the rest of the clan but I couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards with a grenade without blowing my feet off :) haha... >.<

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 am 

Well I am pretty sure Merch (Rat) and Maestro would be in for it. I will contact Forsaken, we used to play scrims and wars. Rooster is really hard to pull into things like this, but who knows maybe millionth time will be the charm? Roost? |:PY

Let's see how this develops, I would definitely like to play scrims again - I miss those days. But nothing too regular, as time is scarse these days.

So please for [fP] everyone that would like to give it a go, say so here.

Btw Uran, you guys playing TZAC? or whatever it's called these days :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 pm 

I used to be the Clan leader over at ghostworks so i would be glad to help,been a long time since i scrimmed.
One thing though comms are a must so...do we have a ts ventrilo server?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:51 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm 

Told ya :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm 

never thought that you guys still ckeck your forums here :) because i saw some posts here in FP forum----they were about 2006 year :D

okey this sounds very good :) at least a 3v3 can be orgenized :) my goal is for beginning to train with you at least some regularly 3v3 independently who will be winner or looser in those teamtrainings :) and later maybe 6v6 if things go well :) ----- just for teamplay & tactcis improvement^^
by that i mean if some of us win the first trainingwars we shouldn t put somekind a victory in our statistics or so :)
i know binary rat and maestro seem to be good players , so i probably pick 2 good players of my clan too :D

and about TZAC ... maybe some of our member play with that anticheatprogramm but i m sure the majority and i have really no idea how to put it into ET ... i tried... wasted a bit time .... and i still play without it :D

okey and furthermore if you haven t any ts server then you also can visit ours if you want :) but not with 50 men please :D
the server ip: 193.192.58.174:9987
and just a note: not everyone is speaking english there^^ i am more a german russian speaker^^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 pm 

Well I'm happy to hear about TZAC, because I hated every moment of "Having to use it" for scrims/wars. You have to watch out to not make a mistake of trying to join a PB server with TZAC running as you risk getting banned etc... at least that's how it was back at the beginning when it was SLAC or TZAC or whatever.

So good to hear we would be playing under PB.

Well if Rat and Maestro are up for it, I'd be happy to play some train against you guys.

Waiting to see if Forsa joins in the fun :)

Brody might be interested too, will ask him on pub, when I see him next. (his our Trial member atm).

Greets

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:05 pm 

o god... that information about tzac i didn t know. it is good to hear that then, because now i ll be on a distance to this tzac

thx for informing me about it :)

by the way that forsaken isn t he one of the best players in fp and probably a german guy ? (if i am well informed :D )

i hope you don t think that you ll have to play against 3 or 4 urans xD ----- that will not be the case :D there is no need to bring out trump cards on the field :D

alright how about if we somehow play this friday on the 6th july, any free time there (if possible in midday , afternoon, but not in evening for example not at 16:00pm central european time)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 pm 

Yea be careful to not join any PB servers with TZAC and vice versa. I don't know, maybe they fixed this issue, but better safe then sorry.

No forsaken is from Slovenia, same as me. He's one of the better players indeed. But he hasn't been around for a while. As for time, I am usually more available at evenings, but I could do 16:00 on Friday I think, not sure, will update the time here.

Let's wait for the others (Merch, Maestro, Forsaken, Roost, anyone else who might want to join).

Greets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 pm 

Ok Forsaken confirmed he is in as well. He just hasn't got access to this part of the forum. Rat provided him with a link but it didn't work for him. He lost his old account and hasn't received the permission for the new one yet :P Paaaants |:PY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:56 pm 

i knew it: forsaken won t miss such chance xD probably you ll laugh at my guys, but we ll see ^^
i m probably sorry i think i won t be able to have enough time at friday the 5th because i maybe going to visit an university... , how about saturday the 6th :D same time: midday or afternoon ?

by the way ^^ i think i already asked this question in gameplay but i ll try my luck again :D: do you pose any password protected server ?

my team doesn t have one but an other team which we once beat in a clanwar have one, and we have also got the password of their warserver but i don t know ... playing secretly there :D will probably be not so good :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm 
Par 3 Chump

we have a few servers one of which we can password for your scrim, you will need are resident geek pants to sort it out, i am clueless on such matters :D

Unless binary knows how to do it v55

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 am 

No one rememers me ? I know I sucked at wars but everyone needs cannon fodder.

Honestly I hate you all.

!blame !blame

But maercifully I'm willing to frogive this if you let me know next time :)

P.S Me have no internet at home, just at work.....XXI century ftw ! (N)

Profile E-mail