[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - scrim challange
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: scrim challange
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 pm 
Heya punishers !

Im co-leader from the bl00d connection and we would like to play a clanwar against you in 3on3/4on4 or 5on5 !

First i have to say that after pretty long break we are lowskilled and want to get our team ready for some serious wars again =)

So its possible to play 1 or 2 friendly "training" matches before we make an official one if you like.
I dont really know your skill but i visited your server today and spoke with Techie, he said that youre kinda inactive in wars and scrims so i thought this way would be good and fun for both of our teams.

If youre interrested and accept then please contact me so fast as possible, just write me how big you want the match to be (3vs3/4vs4/5vs5/6vs6) and when which day & time we wanna catch up.

web-->

Best would be to post in our forum, hope to hear from you

greetz Balle

Post subject: Re: scrim challange
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am 

nice idea, if we could manage to get some people to participate.. but like you said, there are no scrims/wars played here so should be tough to manage, but if anyone is interested i'm in...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am 

May I be a special guest??? plz.... BD

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am 
You surely can take some specs and fanboys \o withu =)

Well nice then give me ur IRC channel we will visit u there, try to make sure that those who are interreste in will be in the available time on ur IRC and we can give it a try for sure =)

greetz balle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 pm 

id be up for that

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:07 pm 

Nice Idea... v55 v55

----->It's gonna be....wait for it....legendaaary
----->There is no perfect person...only perfect intentions

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 am 

it could be fun to try a organized game for once :) Never played anything else than public.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 pm 
OK nice,
i see you got some players who are interrested in some matches, so how we can catch up?

Do you set a date? We mostly can after 20.00 (gmt+1) or do we find you in your irc channel?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 am 

#[fp]clan on quakenet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:03 pm 
Hi there,

well i was few times in ur IRC channel but noone answered me / was available...

Surely i know that the fastest and easiest way to find scrims is in XonX channels, but the ambition of my suggestion about scrim vs your clan was that we are both low and i got the opinion that fp is a nice clan with relaxed people so we could have fun together and get more skilled that way to play IRC scrims not only vs low skilled teams.

So it depends on you if we make it possible, cause we are available for play most of the time even if its 3on3
We got a new etpro warserver now so you are welcome to visit us there and play for fun with us
IP: 213.108.29.115:27010
password: nade

Otherwise you can contact us on our website http://www.et-bl00dclan.de.vu
xfire: ballek4ll3 (BALLEK4LL3)

Hope to see u, Balle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm 

I would play if i was in fP

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm 

im sure it would be hard too use one of the other servers we have too play a few scrims if its not in use

it would only need a password put on the server that isnt very hard.

bt it would be up too the leaders bt again Ill be up for it now im all fixed and working my way back too play again :)

Wolf