[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - SPiKage vs. Fatal Punishers
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: SPiKage vs. Fatal Punishers
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:39 pm 
OK i lost my login stuff so i could not just message u Killa, sorry. But we were thinkng about 5-15-04 (thats a saturday) for the war, say around 3 if that ok with u? Also we had planned to do 1 on our server and 1 on urs, but it looks like it will just be urs since ours went bye bye. Well post here or at our site. Oh yeah, it looks like we might have a pretty good crowd for the war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:57 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

coff we might have a game that night...not 100% sure yet but we struggle for saturday games anyways...will get back to you :wink: edit yes we have a match that night....any other dates?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:57 pm 
Well I hate for u too= fight back to back matches, but Sunday after will be our only other day. A good portion of SPK are college students and have finals starting after that, and i do not want to infringe on there study time for a video game (I am one of those students too). So if not then we can just plan on doing it at a later date.

And week days won't work for us because it would have to be after 6:30 my time so everyone would be home from work, but u guys in europe would probably be in bed. Hmm, us having teams based primarily on opposite sides of the world is not helping :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:07 am 

We havent forgotten bout this coff....just checking whether we can raise a team after a goldy match the night b4 :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:51 am 
No worries, i got a lot on me right now so take ur time. To tell ya the truth i haven't checked ur forums in a few days now. But u said goldy, if we do go through with it can we make it kills only? Lets face it, I could have taken a nap in our last war it was soo boring. I was glad when it did end because i am afraid i could have not sustained conciousness much longer :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:40 pm 

Coffster...

Our match that was arranged for saturday has been cancelled...can u get a team together by then?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:05 am 
My place or yours? Origianlly we talked about doing 2 matches, one on ours then the following week one on urs. Just recently we got a new server so do u want to stick with the previous game plan?
I can't say that I can get a crowd ready by saturday but our new server is small so a 7 on 7 would be perfect. Let me know and I we can give it the go-ahead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:30 am 

nice 1 :D

I've added you on messenger..speak to you there or pop in mirc :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:10 pm 
your password for the war is spkfp2 good luck to ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:15 pm 

very smart to post it on the shoutbox, everybody can see it there, just like here, this is a public forum... :?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:57 pm 
not like anyone cares, i did not see any intruders, besides i was doing it for ur benefit :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:18 pm 

so why have a password then, if no one cares?

:roll:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:56 pm 

It didnt really matter if there was a password or not? Beside the server was full so if anyone wanted to join they wouldn't able to bcoz our sever is small the max people is 16 players!
Anyway guys it was nice playing with u guys even though i played the last round (came back from work late :( )
I cant wait for the rematch!! Anway guys catch ya all l8a cyaa byee

EVGA 8800GT,
1x 320GB Maxtor-Seagate SATA2 7200,
Audigy 2 Value,
Hyper 580W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:59 pm 
ease of use
anyway its over now and we didn't have a prob with it, but sorry i will wait on u guys next time. The only reason I did it was no one was on MSN yet and I was worried that you wouldn't get the password in time, or u were trying right then and could not get in. I was just looking forward to the match so much i guess i jumped the gun a little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:49 am 

lol

it would have been ok to post it here (like you did!) but the shoutbox thing is a little risky because we get a lot of jealous losers visit us, sometimes leaving nasty messages on our shoutbox... if they saw that and knew about the match, they might join the match in disguise as a [fP] lol, who knows :o

But seriously, good game people :)

Please please please please please make the rematch Sunday.
I know you want it Saturday so you dont have to face me, i know, but i promise i will go easy on you :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:20 am 
Switching from Sat. to Sun. is not a problem, but the error here was mine. I read the exam times wrong for some of my guys, and did not realize a few were going home and not have wolf. I will keep u posted, but so far the head count is kinda slim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:50 pm 

Don't worry have not forogteen about u guys. still trying to get a head count, can't get a hold of a few of the guys, think they may be having exams now. If I don't get enough names by tuesday evening, i think we may have to postpone for a little while til exams are good and over with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 am 

well if its not 15 so be it, just tell us how many :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:28 pm 

YAY! 2moro is war guys cant wait. And i managed to book the day off so i can whooop some silly @sses!

EVGA 8800GT,
1x 320GB Maxtor-Seagate SATA2 7200,
Audigy 2 Value,
Hyper 580W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:46 am 

damn * puts the frozen chicken fillets back in the freezer :P

Profile E-mail