Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: [fP] vs Ev!l (cb war)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:38 pm 

Away Map: Brecourt

Started with a bash which we won and decided to defend first. First round didn't go to plan, I had some ping issues and got cut off due to my rubbish internet connection. Carno came to the rescue and filled in for the time being. We lost on defending! Went on to attack and we were down again. I replaced carno halfway through but to no avail :(

Final score: 16-4 to them

Home Map: Pavlov

We again won the bash and opted for allies. Started well with sevie taking the hard to defend "horbsch' position". Went 3-0 up but they knew the "special jump" and clawed back some points. Ended at halftime 7-3 to us.

When it came to attacking we needed to win 10-0 so it was an uphill battle. We again started off well with some excellent work from robson to gain the first point. Then some excellent teamwork and sevies pistol moved us closer to the goal. The task of 10-0 was too much and we ended the game with a 12-8 win on pavlov

Screenshot will follow hopefully

Overall 24-16 to ev!l

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]