[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - [fP] Turns 2!!!!!
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: [fP] Turns 2!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:04 am 

During March 2003, a small group of us got together, and brought life to [fP]. Its so hard to believe that its been 2 years. I want to send my most sincere appreciation to each of [fP], for what you bring to this family. This is a great place to be, and I am proud to be a part of the madness :* I have met some incredible people from all over the world, and made some friendships that will last forever.

A very special thank you to Joe, Bartek, Damian, Slayer & Pimp for 2 years laughs and love :* The road has not always been easy, but thru it all we have remained. Thanks for always being there, and always being u.

And a huge thanks to all of you [fP]. We wouldnt be here without you.

/me feels like shes givin a speech at the grammys :P

\o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/ \o \o/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:26 am 

has it already been 2 years!! \o/ \o/ omg.. i also wonna thanks every one of [fP] for a great time, and hope it will last forever!

\o \o \o \o \o \o \o

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:00 am 

Nice speech, nice speech! Go on princess :*
And of course many thanks to you 2, for ze leadership! \o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:57 pm 

yea nice words lori. now we are going for the next two years...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:26 pm 

Oh incredible that a clan can still alive for over 2 years!!!

\o/ I wanna say mega-thanks to leaders and stuff to ensure the stable life of [fP]! \o/

Im in this clan for 6 months and have amazing time with u guys (okay okay except the megasongs on teamspeak! LoL!)

Nice ppl around the world, nice time spending with u!

I wish [fP] could stay alive for at least 100 years!!!! \o O~) \o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:04 pm 

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:35 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:01 pm 

Happy birthday [fP] :D

Last edited by Flak on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:39 pm 

WooHoo 2 years thats a gr8 achievment \o and congrats

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:02 pm 

Yes congrats fP and may it continue \o/ Great time so far :) Special thanks to leaders. Pet shop boy's are legend Boris....hehe keep em rolling on TeamSpeak shortie :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:15 pm 

WOO, 2 years and in the anderhalve year i've been in [fP] i've never been thinking of leaving it! Why leaving a great group of ppl? Hope i can stay in [fP] as long as i continue gaming (and that won't stop for first years 8(7 )

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:52 pm 

WOOHOOOO 2 already well i havnt been part of it 4 that long but have known the clan 4 1year or so and i would like 2 thank all the leaders 4 making this clan and every1 for making this clan the best clan in the word so we all have fun gaming 2gether! 8(7 \o \o \o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:46 pm 

\o/ congrantulations u all..... \o/ 2 years...really nice u guys...i hope this clan lives forever. :P

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:46 pm 

wooooohooooooooooooooooo , this is so great!!!!
many many thx for all of u for making this such a great place :* \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o \o

cheers :Z

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:55 pm 

yeah nice ones guys, especially the founder members!! what a great idea [fP] was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also big shout for all the current members, this clan is awesome and the banter is quality!!

the pet shop boys r legendary ppl, keep up the star teamspk cod team plz, it makes the clanwars so much better.

well done and choc ice!!!
xx

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:02 am 

Thanks for leaders and all members, great time and most of fun :)
This is the best clan in the world because it is great family
FOREVER !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:00 pm 

Think so too ,
very nice clan and very nice peoples in here .
I have a lot of fun .
Greetings

Last edited by Horbsch on Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:33 pm 

hehe. nice horbsch! ;)

Last edited by ice-T on Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:54 am 

congrats and good job fp!