[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Admin insults
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:11 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Admin insults
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm 

Since when is it acceptable for a fP admin to call a player a w*nker even though I did check with him with a /msg he knew it was along the same lines as b*stard, sh*thead and similar remarks and not the usual in game banter meant tongue in cheek?

Aside from a failed shuffle given that allies were 6 down and me calling the no voters morons (totally different type of insult), then someone else calling a no restart/xp shuffle which did then pass which resulted in me ending up on allies but this admin not on his usual team, I can't think why the need for it? :@

Check logs around 23:08 pm (BST) give or few mins

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.

Post subject: Re: Admin insults
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm 

Short answer is, it isn't acceptable. Will check logs (although I prob don't have to - pretty good idea who it was) and sorry you were spoken to like that :S

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Well that is totally out of order from an admin and needs addressing :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm 

Think it was like that that u whined about to shuffle teams. boot made it pass and u swaped teams after it so i can understand him call u names ;>

quiet funny that he got he just got banned for such a s***

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm 

Logs don't lie. Moi's recollection was pretty accurate, yours seems to be through boot-tinted specs. Not the first time we've seen such outbursts, not by a long way. It will be the last.

BTW Boot couldn't get a vote passed, he's not been able to for a while.

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 pm 

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

I assure you he didnt and couldnt make it pass...at that time or ever again...he has been kicked from [fP] and Moi please accept mine and [fP] apologies for him abusing you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 pm 

Smudge and Razzle my faith in fP admins is restored and I won't have to look elsewhere to play :)

Thanks for taking the time to at least acknowledge it was wrong although I have to add I'm not looking for any long lasting action to be taken given that 99% of the time boot fine if a little predictable when it comes (or came) to passing votes when axis are on the ropes but not passing if the reverse is true and of course his chosen team and class :+

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am 

well on admintest he still has/had member status - think every admin that plays so much on fp gets outbursts just wonder that it happens not more often XD
P.S.: I blame razzle for it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 am 
Par 3 Chump

np moi :)

wingdude when i get pisshed off i quit server, we all have bad days but i wont take it out on others

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 am 

im a bit late seeing about all this as i wasnt on at the time. :/
but i can only say what has allready been said & apologize for the way you were spoken to Moi.
what BOOT said was well out of order & totally uncalled for!.
just because he had the [fP] Tags on dosent in anyway give him the right to talk to you the way he did.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm 

What ROOSTER said.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm 

Hello all.

First of all in i will say sorry to Moi all the words i said last night where way out of oder so sorry sorry sorry.
Even after a bad day i never shout say thats words i know it but i happends sorry i can say now to you it will never happend again next time i will runn away from my pc.

To alle members of the FP family i will say sorry to i whas a bad exemple for the server .
Like i just saying it will never happen again sorry sorry sorry.

Greetz DasBoot .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 pm 

ps!!

i like to play again and i will behave for the rest of my life so i hope that you will take my appolosi ( sorry for the bad english).
But i hope you will lift the ban.
Again sorry for all the words i say to Moi-Moi sorry it will never happen again.

Greetz DasBoot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm 

Thx for the respons :o

Greetz DasBooT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm 

I'm not one to bear a grudge so I'd have no hang ups if the powers that be allow you back on as 99% of the time you fine with me and seem to take my banter about your mp40 skills (or that knife kill) in way I intend as you well know, when it comes down to normal weapons I think we're about on par with each other so I'm sure you know that. I guess as you mentioned, something outside the world of ET messed up your attitude the other night.

I'm guessing you haven't been an admin since just before changing your alias so one issue I had about your admin'ing which was passing votes [rightly] when axis were being overwhelmed by allied numbers/xp map after map but ignoring the same situation when it was allies constantly on the back foot would no longer be an issue.

But its not my call and all I crave is at least 5 or 7 of the maps in any one campaign being played without knowing if I was going to be on a winning or lossing team for that map....ie close :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm 

Unfortunatly We all have bad days and off days
best thing too do is not play a game that sometime can cause more frustration

On the other hand Das ur appoligies seem too be accepted by Moi and fair play too Moi he seems too be fine about it all and accepts ur appoligies,

On the Other hand you and everyone else knows what is expected of themselves in [fP]
and should know the rules by now.

wearing them tags dont make you any different to any other person on that server.

you break the rules and you will be punished, even more harsher punishment for [fP] members
as everone knows the rules and regulations of the clan. (cause there on the forums)

Unfortunatly this is not the first time something like this has happened, and I think it will be sometime
untill you are allowed back on the server if so at all, the decision will be up too the Leaders choose.

what ever they choose shall be final and have the full backing of all Staff and Admins.

If they choose too let you back on I suggest to learn from your mistakes and not let ur temper get the best of ya again.

[fP]NiteWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am 

v55 v55 v55

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next