[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Ban Zell
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:41 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ban Zell
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm 

Hello world, I present my name is Clement, and when I play Enemy Territory, my nickname is Zell. A few days ago, an administrator of the server banned me because I was doing the sk. On my message of banishment was pronounced one day. But when I came back after serving my sentence, he said he had banned three days and since I came back after one day, he finally banned. I come here to ask you to give me one last chance. Indeed, my friend and I really like your server and we would like to replay it. Thank you for taking my request into consideration. Sincerely, Zell.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ban Zell
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

Zell,

Or should we say Winghaven? The problem was u were not kicked for 1 day you were banned for 3 days and got round that ban by changing guid etc. The fact u got the ban was breaking server rules by spawn killing repeatedly and previously being kicked /warned for it you still decided the server rules didn't apply to you and your post doesn't even touch on that subject. Now if you had posted u were sorry your appeal may have been looked upon favourably. Btw it wasn't myself who banned you.

Hope that clears things up slightly.

(|:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 am 

Since i was the one, banning you for 3 days i should add a few thing i guess.

Zell a.k.a Winghaven (nick-faking is lame btw) a.k.a karuu nice WH or whatever name you go under these days, the day you got a 3 day ban, you were warned several times for spawnkilling, asked nicely to stop, warned again, put to spec, etc. whining at other players for alleged spawnkill, which you have been told it wasn't. But that wasn't enough for you, was it? |:/ To top all of that off, you went on the other team, just to start jumping on the mortar player's mortar just to annoy the guy. Numerous complaints from players that day about you, including what i have written at the beginning of this paragraph. Also knowing you are a previous rule-braking player i have decieded to ban you for 3 days.

Like Pants said, you felt like you had the right to come around the ban (no idea what made you thing that would be a smart move) which was a silly mistake on your part to be honest and you earned yourself a permban that way. My personal view on this is, i will not miss you in the slightest, but seeing how it wasn't me that gave you a permban, i will leave the decision to the admin that did. |8|(=|

Greets

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:11 pm 

I acknowledge my mistakes but I thought my kick lasted only one day, that's why I tried to come back. I ask you to disctuter of my case and leave me one last chance because I really appreciate your server. As for the mortar, you must know that the player who started nAraiq. Good day, hoping to be unbanned.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm 

zell your unbanned now.
but any more rule breaking and your ban will be but back.
you have asked for one more chance (last chance) and this is it.
injoy your games on our server and dont break the server rules or anoy other players in future.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 pm 

tHX ALL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm 

Hi all and thanks for unban But i don(t understand, Bynarystar bban me a new time i don't understand why. Can you explian me? Maybe he just doesn't like me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/shot0000cr.jpg/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm 

Binary What is the problem El-Chapo is sk all the map i dont understand why i am ban. Since my last ban i respect all the rules cause i have really great understand the last lesson so unban me please cause i dont do anything.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm 

What ROOSTER said. |8|(=|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm 

Just cause i said that but if it is just this i stop flaming. The expression "get cancer and die" is often used on ET but maybe no on your server that i dont know. I lose a person of my family in cancer but this expression is on the game not in real life.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm 

Was also often used on our server, cancer and aids and all of them got instantly permbanned, no questions asked. Deal with it |8|(=|

Toodles v55

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 pm 

If you like it is the server where I play as me and my friend are very attached to, I ask you just to forget this stupid story that insults make proof of my lack of tact and allowing me you can have fun by making me forget about your server. I implore you, quite to my knees and beg you if necessary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 pm 

Too bad: (I liked to server. I think it is unfortunate that we left on the wrong foot. Bonne continuation hoping one day be unban.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm 

This guy is for sure not Winghaven if we are talking about the same pro player that has won several lans and wich I've have met personally :P Dont like seeing the nick Winghaven beeing associated with "cheaters" Just had to clear som air

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 pm 

1st of all, Zell wasn't cheating (he pretty much did everything ELSE wrong though), so Winghaven's name is not associated with any cheater in this case.

2nd we know it's not Winghaven (i even mentioned in my post that "nick-faking is lame")

3rd there are plenty of nick-fakers out there, but those who know those names, know also that those players aren't seen on pub servers usually, or if, on very few like BiO etc.

So you needn't worry too much :)Y

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm 

Actually u can see them often on pub servers :P if u know what "fakenicks" they go behind :)

I usually go under Polarbear and I've got

1st place in Open cup premier
3th place in Eurocup
2 x 4th Place in Europcup

If u could look into my ban Id be very happy :)

Profile E-mail