[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Some explanations
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Some explanations
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 pm 

Ok first I don't know if I'm in the right section, I apologize if that's the case.
I'm here to talk about the acting of Binary who just banned me.
But first let's start with my "past".

So I started playing ET about 6 or 7 years ago, went to High Level and played several times in CB/ESL Div1. Then I just wanted to stop with all of that and I turned to the public servers which are more fun :)
I found your server, and like I think every peoples coming from the competitive scene, the ifsk rules wasn't easy for me. I went mad about it and did some abuse. I acted like a retard but then I start to understood that rule. I did some sk aswell (well it wasn't sk on purpose, I just didn't know the limitation of the sk zone, limitations that forsaken explained me and since then I never did it again). I have nothing to say against that. I mean I acted lik an idiot and that's it. That was I think during my first week on your server, months and months ago.
Then everything went fine :)
Of course sometimes altercation appears with other players, we are on a bad mood or what ever but nothing serious. I respected the rules (sk, ifsk, english main chat, ..)

Then an other episode happened, with Ernie. He tought I did ifsk when I didn't. We talked together about that, I apologize and he did aswell and after everything was fine. I did say abuse to Ernie.. Sorry for that I was on a good session then put spec/kick by mistake upset me. I still respect Ernie and I appreciate the fact that he took time to talk and explain CLEARLY why he tought I did ifsk. I explained myself to show him it wasn't ifsk and so on .... Anyway it was just a misunderstood and once again sorry Ernie :)

Then Yesterday I was playing, fueldump was on. SK was raging on the allies. I saw an fp member and ask some intervention. I don't remember the word I used but I'm sure I wasn't offensive (Binary will have the pleasure to c/p the quote I think ;).
And then suddently Binary told me nicely to shut up about rules, I'm not in position to talk, my past, etc. So obviously I wanted to argue about that point of view that seems to never change even if I had a bad comportement only the first week.. Then I got muted, sorry that's just the way of acting of a kid who doesn't want to talk. You have time to waste about my "case / past" (I'm clearly the man who is fucking up the server every nights, everybody is complaining about me ..) but you don't have time to just say on the server "please respect the rules, no sk".

I wasn't saying anything bad I just asked that then I got warned because I asked help to an fp member, muted, kicked and now banned because I tryed to talk with binary....

When I see why other people got banned here, I'm just asking question about mine.. I don't ask to unban me, I just ask the opinion from the other fp admin. And then if they want to unban me, feel free to do it :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Some explanations
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm 

I will not repeat myself to you, as I wrote you an extensive PM. Everything as I said, is there for every admin to see in the Admins section and everything is backed up by logs, dated and ordered. All the steps were taken with you, which have to be taken and then some... you were warned, explained to, muted, kicked and banned.

You are making things seem a lot less problematic then they really are or were - which is common to anyone who gets banned. On another note it wasn't Ernie, it was Rooster, so if anyone you should apologize to him.

Muting someone, isn't an act of a kid, but an act of an adult, who with a certain person (in this case you), sees there is absolutely no way to stop the constant debate, when knowing fully well that you're in the right.

1.) From my point of view you not willing to stop even when asked to, is childish.

2.) You calling an admin stupid and another admin an idiot several times is both stupid and childish.

3.) You calling people idiots, brainless and f4g's in an online game repeatedly is again both stupid and childish.

And the list continues.

So once and for all, you screwed up on so many levels, that there's no coming back for you, not on our server. You can keep ranting about how I am the only one who has something against you and you can continue ranting on how you got banned for asking for admin's assistance - none of that is true and to admins and regulars who know your abusive behaviour, also know that isn't true. Honestly those are the people who's opinions mean anything to me and that's that, yours isn't as it's simply not relevant nor is it true.

Regards

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 pm 

Explain me why you mute me the other day ? Ho yes because I asked intervention about the sk that was raging on the server and then you went mad about it :) You didn't ask me to stop you just muted and kicked me directly :) And stopping what exactly ? Ho yes I was trying that people follow the rules.
I said abuse to Ernie and I apologize to him, like I said altercation appears with people but I'm not everyday saying idiot or arrasing peoples :)
I'm not trying to make it less problematic, you are just looking for problems when there aren't...
You don't even read me Binary, you just think that you are right because you are an admin.

Regulars and admin who know my abusive ? Go on tell me about regulars who think I have an abuse comportement. Show the quotes from yesterday so :)

EDIT: Just learned it was Rooster, sorry Rooster :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:06 pm 

Show me what's wrong in asking to you to say something about the sk ? Was I offensive to Peyton ? Neither. I just asked if she could say something. I didn't know she was a trial with no power (even if only the fact to have [fp] in front of the name make people stop sk when asked to).
Exactly what I said, directly you tell me to stfu ..
You asked me to leave her alone that's what I did, so I asked you to do something :)

You think you're right. Doesn't mean you are. You don't even judge yourself, you just think you are perfect in your decisions.
I'm not here to argument with you since your vision is restricted and not open to talk. I'm here to debate with the others fp members.

EDIT: yes and they are all because of exoz who was pushing all his mate and me thinking we were medic or I don't know what, ruining our game and making us kill by blocking us at door with his pushing. He was an idiot :) Ask the real regulars like Humbug, Lappen, [HUN]'s player, rapazdalul, Eeastlane, Duck, Yoshitsune and the others that I don't remember :)

Last edited by PhiL on Fri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:13 pm 

Hehe funny, how you keep hanging your whole defence on the Peyton situation. Everything else you simply ignore, like it isn't even there...

Secondly, about your statement that it's all about exoz, just look at the freaking timestamp, you calling a guy f4g and idiot happened 2 hours before you said **** exoz and get a brain. So those are two completely different incidents...

You keep owning yourself with these weak arguments, it really is getting boring...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm 

Yes because that's all where it started. Since I already apologize for my 2 bad behaviours and explain that altercation appears with people which is normal.
I have a life and I don't note everytime when I say stupid, with the time, date and so on. Sorry for that boy !
You never call someone an idiot when you play ? Please .... I keep saying the same shit because you keep saying the same bullshit.

That's why I made that post, to talk with the other fp admin/members and heard their opinions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm 

|:/ My god it feels like a Twilight Zone really |:/

It all started way back and in between there was a tone of shit from you and it ended yesterday get it? :S

It didn't take long for you to start insulting me again did it? Calling me boy? |8|(=|

Seriously, I am done talking and yes let's wait on other admins/members views of this whole thing if you want I don't mind ;->

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:38 pm 

Excuse me, I didn't know that boy was abusive language O.o'. You can consider it as a "familiar" maybe but clearly not as an insult |8|(=|
I get that you reproach me stuffs, that's why I explained myself here, get it? :S

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:08 pm 

It's not abusive no, but it's clearly demeaning or disrespectful, don't hide behind the "familiar" adjective as we have nothing to be familiar or friendly about - there isn't a person in the world that would not find being called a BOY disrespectful even those who really are (by age), yet alone a grown man.

Cut the crap already...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:22 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm 

ok, thanks for your answer razzle.
Someone tell me to stfu so obviously I didn't let it go.
Could you give me the quote where I asked help to Peyton ? So we have the full quote and not only the one where binary tell me to stfu. Because like that it seems like I arrased her for help when I asked once or maybe twice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 am 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am 

Dear Mr.Phil,

its just all said...binary asked you not to spawnkill
and all u were able to get was an answer like this:
"I DO WHAT I WANNA DO!"
.....its true u can do what ever u wanna do ...but then live with the consequences by braking the server rules, our server rules!

we all make mistakes...but u even didnt made a mistake ....u behave urself like an brainless 8(7 clown :+ .....

1. u were asked not to spawnkill! |8|(=|

2. u answered ...u dont care .....and by that fact u didnt even respect our rules. :(

3. as this fact isnĀ“t just enough that u didnt even respect our rules ...u just started to call an admin (|:) stupid....(what is more stupid being ignorant or brainless) |:/

4. and now there u realises that u had been start using ur head before fooling around --:) ....u just want to discuss it and involve other admins to have their attention for a kick & ban that normally even were not discussed by other server admins.

U know the differences between us and most other public servers .....??? we just take the time for explaining the rules to the players. And that makes us one of the best. And i think the most of the other admins have the same point of view like me to keep players like u away from this server were we are here to having a good time and happy fragging by our rules. If u wanna play professional go on ...go to these servers and play it like "I DO WHAT I WANNA DO" ^$!%*& and i promise u will get urself into the next trouble u did like here with that attitude.

Yours sincerely

ernie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:43 am 

Ernie the I do what I want happen a long time ago, almost 1 year ago I think :)
But you are wrong, it WAS NOT for spwankill but for in fight selfkill that I got warned :) I never did spwankill, only once because I didn't know that what I did was considered as spwankill. forsaken explained me, told me to go see the forum with the zones and after everything was fine. ALwys respected the ifsk and sk rules since then.

Anyway thanks for your time.

Last edited by PhiL on Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 am 

doesnt matter if its spawnkill or ifsk ...both are not welcome here (we have rules for ifsk and spawnkilling)

u dont mind them ...cause u dont want to mind....that feeling i got more and more ..on players like u ....which are playing such a long time here and when shit happenz ...they cant remember the rules ... ..

v55

Profile E-mail