[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - banned BANID 4523
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: banned BANID 4523
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 pm 

hi,

seems like i was banned and thought it was on hirntot but they directed me to this site
would rly like to know why i got banned

Nickname was : Clawgrip D:

Would love to play on hirntot or on fp again not like im active anyway but sometimes a bit public is fun

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: banned BANID 4523
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:46 pm 

"Follow my confusion and it will get you nowhere"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:42 pm 

well no got no PBBANS entry or something like that ever
and ye cant see the specific topic in fp forum :P but would be nice if an admin could answer cuz im totally sure i never used wallhack or aimbot on these servers and im playing since 2003 demo :P of ET ^^

thx4answer atleast 1 guy answers here but rly doesnt help me much :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm 

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can’t be done.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am 

nope never did cheat here nor on other servers u did read it wrong .Moi
that wasnt what i was trying to say :x

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 pm 

so no admin wants to unban me?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm 

errr no? |8|(=|

http://fatalpunishers.com/fpclan/forums ... php?t=6741

|:/

v55

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:19 pm 

Hi,

THX
very good decision. :)
Mr. Wodka aka Go get them tiger aka "Genocide", and other "nice" and disgusting nicks, is (was) not only banned at FP, but on HBC, on EFT, on element fragland and so on and so on.
I play ET from beginning and know his behaviour on public servers:

1. No teamwork and not interested in gameplay but frag a lot in a strange way and call other players low-, lowbie and so on.
2. Too obvious. There was a situation few months ago on FP, Mr. Wodka connected and played, then disconnected and connects with new nick, King D:, the last minutes of railgun and suddenly he makes a 20-0 killing spree... :S , no, not obvious at all, because we are all noobs and low-.
I can not say if he cheats or not but some situations are really strange.
3. His nicknames. Genocide is a racist nick,I am glad he doesn´t play with this nick as backup for Team Germany... 8(7
And Etbot is also a fine nick to play on pub servers, if skilled or not, but you must be retarded to use such a nick, playing the way he does and wonder why others call him cheater and he will be kicked and banned. 8(7

Sometimes butchji plays on neXus server under other nicks, Acc. 50-58% with SMG, of course it´s suspicious for less skilled players but playing in a very different way to Mr. Wodka.

Greetings to you all
ZyliXX

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm 

that is so long ago that i played with such a nick and rly who cares about nicks in this game anyway u could have just told me to change it but that is some years ago anyway
AND if i rly did cheat i would have been busted long ago killerboy already said im clean
furthermore i didnt say to everyone low- lowskilled or such thinks :)
only when someone flamed me all the time i got angry too but now tell me who wouldnt get angry when someone is constantly flaming you and teamkilling u?
the ban in the past was unfair already too just cant accept such childish behaviour that i get banned on your server and cant play on others just cuz u dont like me or whatsoever

and no u dont know me at all just cuz u heard me getting banned there most of the time i played with no such nicks at all but u sure know more about me then i am about myself right?
and if butchji who plays better then me is allowed to play on your servers why shouldnt other players which arent so good be disallowed to do so?

just plainly childish and the ban is already years years ago so rly would be nice to get unbanned and get me another chance u can just ban me if i rly do behave shit or dont follow the rules but before that i would have to like atleast a chance to prove im not the person Zyllix wants to show here

furthermore genocide is an american grindcore band....... but ok :DD flame all u want

Last edited by wodka on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 am 

well since nexus already wont unban me and your admin binary whatever hates me for some reason when he got nothing against me this wont be solved in over 9000 years

hope your server dies as fast as possible so retards like u arent allowed to play this beatifull game anymore <3

i did make a crossfire journal and many people complaint about getting banned innocently too but hf do ban people just cuz they aim/play better then u and then complain that your server is empy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 pm 

Admin's decision is final - bans are applied when there is evidence to warrant a ban. End. Of. (|:)

Time to lock thread?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

hmmm bringing me out of retirement this post is.....the linked post said it all ....time to close

v55

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]