Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 Post subject: banned
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:54 am 

Dear Admins
I've been banned from server Demolition_Centre for breaking
rules.(permanently).
The reason why i got because i was talking with my m8 on a private chat
during game, and by mistake i send for everybody "nygga" however it was
posted to my m8. I know I should'nt send any kind of staff like this
because we are coming there to play not to talk bullshit. I want to say sorry and promise that kind of situation wan't be happened any more. Its possible to
get a access back to the server.??I would appreciate if u can give me one more chance then
Thank you (makbet)
Tomasz

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: banned
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 am 

Dear Makbet

you have been banned for a racist comment. We have a zero tolerance when it comes to that on our servers. Also previously you have been causing problems, badmouthing people and braking our rules so you already were a level 1 player - people don't become level 1 without causing problems for quite some time. So you were bad off to begin with.

[17:13:35] say: Makbet: u bastard
[17:13:59] say: Makbet: nygga

This racist slur yesterday pretty much sealed the deal.

Believe it or not, many people come with a similar excuse after getting banned.

Regards

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:53 pm 

Dear Binnarystar
Yes I understand you exactly I'm sorry about it i don't know why I did this honestly..., is a anything I can do to get a access back?? I can by donations little amount for recompense your member of staff instead of my mistake, and promise won't be happened again.
Once again I really sory about it. I hope is any chance to get access back.
I would appreciate if it will be possible to resolve this situation finally on a positive way.
Please give me a answer as soon as you can.
Thank you
Tomasz

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm 

Makbet,

your apology seems sincere. So I will lift the ban. Since you were level 1 before this ban happened and with your recent ban, I do however have to warn you that the next time you step out of line you will be banned again and your chances of coming back will be much smaller.

Don't insult people, don't spawnkill, don't selfkill infight, don't teamkill/teamwound or mess with other people's game in any way. Keep the game clean and you should be ok.

Good luck and enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:19 pm 

Dear Binarystar

Thank you very much,
All the best.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:25 pm 

Rebanned, stays perm this time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 pm 

Hi binarystar,
Could u tell me why I've got this ban because i come back?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:41 pm 

I understand I put few times arty near spawn. I been kicked for that. When i come back i got kick for no reason.
I been playing very offten on this server without causing any problem I think you should keep the players who is playing there very offten. It seems to me like I shouldnt get permanently kick however it is not really nice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm 

You got kicked, the you returned before the 30 min, got kicked again with the explanation that 30min is 30 min. You decided to ignore that warning and came back with different name. Thats when you got the ban.

People should start to comprehend that when and admin warns you to stop something, or kicks you for something, you should not argue and you should not try to get around such "punishments"/opportunities to chill out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm 

I got the kick once, when I come back I asked why I got.
Im playing so long this game on this server, there is a many people I know and u are giving me perm ban for no reason.
It seems to me like I shouldnt get permanently kick however it is not really nice ..

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am 

For no reason 8(7 Sure...

There is no point in discussion.
racial slur....banned , unbanned let's give guy a chance , multi arty/airstrikes in spawn despite regulars mentioning about no SK rule almost every couple of seconds, kick, trying to avoid that severe punishment I'm really sorry for U. It seems that once again moronic admin overreacted punishing another fine player who just slightly from time to time breakes rules.

My sincere apologies

p.s may i spawn kill from time to time as well ? It looks darn good type of defense

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 pm 

Yes, it is for no reason.
You behave like judges in the court giving the perm prison - It is just a freaking game, most of us are breaking the rules sometimes that's how is working.
Dassem spawn kill on Demolition server may be not hm... but never no (diffrent nick enough) any way i think if you will done it they will take out your admin position that's simple.
Most of the time I been placing multi arty/airstrikes far from the spawn then any way they were calling spawn kill. Have you see that?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 pm 

You know, I was 3/4 through writing a really long response to you... but then I said to myself, dude you've been doing this for 10 years, you know people like that NEVER and I literally mean NEVER learn or change. No matter what ANYBODY of us tells you, you will not get it, you will not learn, you will not change.

So to sum it all up.

No.

Thank you.

Good bye.

v55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 am 

Dear Binarystar. :S
been playing 10 years doesnt mean causing problems.
I got one warning from you, I apologized , then I did not do anything wrong since you lift the ban.
I did the sk so we have to assume these as a big problem.? Why in advance you're saying never?
:S

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 pm 

Summing it up Makbet, and puting it the simplest i can.

1st - You were banned
2nd - Asked for 2nd chance, which was given (lucky you, especially considering the reason of ban; racial slure isn't welcomed and viewed in our servers)
3rd - You return to our server, knowing well enough the rules and knowing the many players are kicked and banned for not respecting them
4th - You get kicked for 30 min
5th - You try to return before the 30 min, get kicked again with a message saying that 30min means 30min (a smart person would take the hint, and wouldn't try to get on server again before the 30min pass; since apparently someone is giving a close watch to you)
6th - You return yet again, disrespecting the 1st kick, the 2nd kick and the message given to you
7th - Get banned for the notorious lack of good judgment and disrespecting the rules.

8th and final - The most idiotic defence a player can have, is the one you're applying "Everyone breakes the rules, thats how it is" and "i'll break the rules, just once in a while". Yes its only a game, but nonetheless, has rules. Just like in real life, obey the laws or face the consequences.

For that i'll take the longer reply "road". You'r now disregarding the good admins that populate the forum and server, who take a good part of the gaming experience out of the window to maintain the server "clean".

Furthermore, and in my eyes, even worse, you're disregarding great fP friends players that contribute to keep our server always full and with great ambiance. Players like Tooth, Jinxie's, Haga, iwspliff, P3tro and many others that give us, admins, the will to our job and have a good time on server. These players don't break the rules, even in bad days. So no, not every player breaks the rules.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 pm 

Dear Maestro,
Thank you for your reply and your time.
I'm agree with you opinion, I understand that a racist comment isn't welcomed in your servers.
I know all things: spawnkill,selfkill infight,teamkill or if doing mess with other people's is not allowed.
I know I been checky returning before 30 min but I didnt think that I will finally get perm ban for it because I got it little bit diffrent way like a admin also I'd like to say believe it or not I didnt realize that I got any message says 30 min is 30 min, I know it is my mistake coz I didnt check properly.
I think it is too harsh a punishment. :'(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 am 
Par 3 Chump

tbh im supprised you got a second chance after a racial slur, im with binary ban stays

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm 

Dear Razzle,
You know how many times I was surprised ?! and many things has changed any way.?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm 

Dear all,

this debate is going no where and quite frankly Makbet your posts are making less and less sense. I think it's time to lock this topic and move on with our lives.

The opinion of several admins, including myself remains the same.

Makbet you made your bed (several times), now lay in it.

Ban stays.

Good luck on other servers.

Greets

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]