[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Finally!
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Finally!
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:04 am 

After alot of practice with the covert sten i managed to reach one of my goals which was 150hs but i got 152 \o
This was done on railgun with a full server and i was'nt camping,I tried my best to attack the way i usaly do.
So i give out a challenge to anyone who would like to try and beat this,with rules ofc 8)

Rules are...
1.Must be covert with sten.
2.Prefer this to be done on Railgun as i did.
3 Full server on FP.
4 Playing as axis.
5. You gotta atlest try to attack not just camp and pick people off.
6. NO CHEATING.

Dont forget to have fun dont try to hard. v55

Attachments:
HS.JPG
HS.JPG [ 133.98 KiB | Viewed 21035 times ]

Post subject: Re: Finally!
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 am 

Crazy,im lucky if i get that many headshots in a month \o/
although i did once get 69 panzer kills on goldy ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm 

Good stuff merch, I hope this will give folks a goal to beat. I know I will try it.

It would a good idea imo, to gather records of all sorts in one topic, so we can have a "hall of fame" and people trying to beat those records.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:57 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm 

Well I have a revive record on Gold Rush, I think it was 75 or even 79 revives in one map. Just need to find the screenshit I made 8)

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am 

Yea Yea :D I'm gonna find it, when I get some time. Dassem saw it, as he's the only one eagered enough medic I ever met in ET to care about something like that. And he's been trying to beat that record ever since >.<

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:16 pm 
i helped the server upgrade fund and all i got was this lousy rank :P

Once after being absent from ET for a few months, I found on my return that I simply couldn't hit headshots any more. So I took to Axis sten gunnery to practice that for a bit.
As I regained some aim I found that a couple of chaps developed an obsession with high HS ratios demonstrating hax,even though they were speccing me and could surely see that I was just pointing at the top portion of distant foes which is fairly easy.

Anyway, I am a troll so that was fun of a sort. I made it my my mission to get to get at least one demo of me being filthy and lame on every map. The ideal requirements were 100+ headshots; 50(ish) accuracy; at least one act of absurd rambo (spectacular failure being at least as funny as epic succeed); and ideally to inspire some serious whining. After a while I let up on the latter because I noticed that one regular took to disconnecting from the server every time I shot him.

Of course, I only ever bothered to name a couple of the more outrageous demos, and never actually watched them. I have got a demo of 200 headies on fueldump. So maybe when I put my Gfx card back in I will cull a screenie from that. Let that be your next challenge.

In the meantime, I had this in my ETPro screenshots folder in an old backup. It's the stats from whichever map preceeds Oasis (I've been away a while, so I don't remember which that is)

I ought to be returning to ET in the next few weeks. I doubt very much that I will be able to recreate my ludicrous stats from days gone by, but I guess shouting mooo and trying to get away with idiot stunts will always be good fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:51 pm 

Very nice flash \o/ I was thinking of making my next goal 200hs after my weekend drink. ;>
What is the graphic detail you used at the time r_picmip 2?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 pm 

Getting closer to 200!! still got my work cut out. ;>

Attachments:
Getting there.JPG
Getting there.JPG [ 81.72 KiB | Viewed 21041 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm 

(Y) Good luck with it m8, mind you could you resize your photos. Is it just me or are they screwing everybodies Browser width?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am 

\o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm 

Got both :P using 4:3 for primary though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am 

Ill be giving this a go over the weekend :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 am 

cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!! ^$!%*&
:P
nice! i can't beat your record :( high ping, lags, bad day, need more duck, etc...

I keep my fingers crossed for over 200 hs :)Y

Rafix.Max

Profile E-mail