[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Guns in COD
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Guns in COD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:45 pm 

A little topic for weapon fans :twisted:. I would like to share your opinions about weapons in Call of Duty, theyre advantages and disadvantages.

Amercinas Weapons
M Carabine-I muust be frank-I never use this weapon. Its 2 weak in my opinion and if it goes about fast shooting I prefer Thompson...

Garand-well, I think that patch. 1.3 and 1.5 has lowered its accuracy and power...unfortunetly, cause it was one myt favoouite guns somedays...Well, but its to tell you the truth, the only long-range weapon in Amercians side that may be used in long distance againts normal KAR...

Thompson-this weapon rocks-its terrbily ligth and FAST shooting! I usually take this gun when I rush or when I cover someone. Even If I paly as an Axis, I try to find it and change ( for example Mp40 or 44 for thompson) cause this gun is simply the best.

BAR-powerfull weapon, second weapon which I use as an american ( after weakesing Garand :( ) Its terribly heavy and low shooting, so its rather hard to kill a guy with MP40 ona shortrange..but its possible. Its worse than Garand when facing an enemy with a KAR.

Springfield-in my opinion, the ebst scoped rifle in COD, its faster reloads that scoped KAR...I usually use it only on Dawnville.

British
Bren-heavy but powerfull gun, with great close up, so it can be used as a long ranged gun 2-I only use this weapon when I paly British.

Lee Enfield-not 2 good aiming mode I must say;/ I use Bren cause its better than this in my opinion-I use Lee Enfield only on Rocket.

Sten-weapon which is ,,fast and furious"....Its good in the first fase of rushing...to kill an axis and take him MP40....cause this weapon sucks definitly in my opinion:(

Scoped Lee NEfield-I do not use that gun never.

German
KAr-the best rifle in COD. Any doubts? Only minus is the time of reload, a bit longer than in Mosin

MP40-its was meant as an Thompson counterpart in COD but...its less powerfull....I rarely use it.

Mp44-heavy but weapon with TERRIBLE aiming mode!!!!!!! If I take a hand machinegun as an axis I usually take this one.

Scoped KAR-do not use it.

Russian

Mosin-nice and good rifle, but in my opinion worse and less powerfull than KAR.

PPSH-rusher dream;) Low accuracy, low power but huge amount of ammo. Some people call it ,,noobs sprayer gun" but its not true in my opinion-first fo all, this gun really had that amount of ammo, secondly-what Russian can take againts Germans equidpped in Mps? Mosins and pistols? People have the rigth to use this gun..and I usually use it for rush.

Scoped Mosin-worse than Springfield.

And whats your opinions about weapons in COD?

Married to [fP]Tess :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:35 pm 

I'd agree with that although i disagree with the comment that the mp44 has a terrible aiming mode because i have many a time taken ppl out with headshots from long range.

Thompson is a classy close combat weapon and the bar is also a cracking gun just needs to reload quicker!!!

Don't use the sniper weapons so can't comment on them.

Kar is the best rifle but then again i don't tend to rifle.

Theres my views

[fP]Moley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:00 pm 

Hmmmmm..... here's my view on em!
German
Kar - defo the best of the rifles, slight slow reload tho.
Mp40 - rubbish dont take it
Mp44 - by far the best gun in the game. machine gun, rifle and spray and pray. excellent aim view. u can get headshots from distance!
Scoped - pahh absolutely rubbish

Brits
Lee - Bollox nuff said
Sten - hmmm ok
Bren - the best of a bad bunch! good at close and far range.
Scoped - never used/seen it.
(how did we win the war with these guns!!)

American
Garand - aim, reload and clip thingy all rubbish
Carbine - plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thompson - good room clearer, rubbish at range. take a 44 if u can pick em up.
BAR - my fav US gun. like the 44 but not quite as good.
Springfield - the best sniper

Russian
Mosin - nice rifle
ppSH - dont really like, rubbish aim and at range. room clearer only. ohh and the clip size is the only redeeming feature
Scoped - its ok

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:24 am 

Long time ago i played CoD, but imo mp44 sucks a big, big time! Dont how to handle it, as a rifle or as a machinegun (like thompson).

Think thompson and ppsh own a big time short range, and kar for the longe range. Lee-enfield is a good one 2.

So dont give me rifle-machinegun. Just give a rifle or a machinegun, not a combination (like mp44, bar, bren).

Scopeweapons suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:46 pm 

all weapons are good, you just have to know how to handle it :wink:

and for mp44, you have to shoot shot by shot on long distance! otherwise ur aim is fooked

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:27 pm 

Kar is the best rifle in CoD (powerful), i like mosin-nagan as well.

I like the MP44, really powerful and fast, u can use it as rifle and as machince gun...

Huh british guns....dont like none of them.... :oops:

My favourite is Bar...but tommygun is best for rushin... :lol:

Post subject: Re: Guns in COD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:57 pm 

I must say that I played with m1a1 carabine..well I tried....
for about 2 maps..
and I must say..
this gun is the biggest crap in COD :(

Now I am practising close aiming using mp44;) It may be sued as a rifle and its powerfull..but I still prefer Thompson in close combat.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:08 pm 

well.. if any of you have seen me play CoD you would know how much I suck! But i normaly use a MP44 or if im on the british team i would use a bren if im american ill use a thompson and for russian ill use a PPSH. These good choices because iv only been playing for bout a month now :oops:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:55 pm 

i totally adore the mp 44, but i don't like the sten => rubbish, they all say good aim good aim, but it don't kill :s give me a nice bren in chateau and i'm off :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:18 pm 

Sten for me in chateau, and im unstoppable ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:21 am 

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:22 pm 

I love em ALL!
:)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:42 pm 

Little update:
I changed my mind. Not springfirled is the ebst sniper rifle, Mosin is!!!

When ti comes to reloading whole magazine we dont have to reload by one bullet..and I like it hte most I think.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:54 pm 

hey carno lol see u on CoD all the time well what 1 the scoped or not?

my favourite are:

German: KAR is my favourite 4 rifle as german and MP44 as machine gun (allso quite good at long range)

British: BREN is the best. very powerfull and accurate and also very good at long distance! always use this as british

Russian: Mosin powerfull and doesnt take very long to reload and quite accurate. mind the PPSH 1 of the best machine gun on the game as its powerfull and holds 71rounds of ammo which is alot and u dont have 2 reload much.

American: always use the BAR as american as its powerfull at short but shoots very well at long distance! the best gun on CoD imo \o/ Hail the BAR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:58 pm 

I think I agree with Bullet for most of the weapons. You just need to know how to use them... But I never use the Sten and the Carbine, in my opinion they really suck. Also the Lee-Enfield rifle is totaly not my favorite... Further the mp40 is not as good as the tommy or the mp44 but you can kill someone with it if you try good enough :P . Bren is very good at long and short distences, and the KAR rocks, 99 out of 100 its a one shot one kill with the KAR :) . ANyways the ppsh is also good...