[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - (SPK) + [fP] = friends?
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: (SPK) + [fP] = friends?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:19 pm 

Hey all of [fP],

I would like to apologize to all of you, because I thought you guys had some beef with us. Kev posted on our forums, and corrected me. I am very sorry that I mis-interpereted your behavior (no matter how un-intentional it was) and thought you didn't like us. i hope with this post, you guys will accept the olive branch, and become friends of (SPK) {and me} again. I loved owning with you before, and want to own with you again! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:37 pm 

hey pat, i dont have no problems with SPK i like you all.
dont see much of spk clan much now whats happened to you alll.
are you all in hiding :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:03 pm 

Well, let's just say that the fun admin and some of us don't see eye to eye right now, but i'm tryin to clear that up, cuz it is getting dumb. Glad to see we cool! Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:14 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

I never new of any probs Pat :?:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:18 pm 
I think it was all a failure to communicate, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:24 pm 

look if your having problems with fun admins ya can always goto our server and i would be glad to join in some fun games with you all :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:46 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

My only beef would be if u do this league thing with s!c after seeing this :-

http://fpclan.org/fpclan/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=567

and especially this :-

http://fpclan.org/fpclan/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=571

you want them but not us?....dont figure :?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:55 am 

To tell the truth, I've got no idea what this league thing is, so I dunno. Anywho, Imma gonna talk to spike about it and see what's goin on. but, whatever the case, continue the spikage and fatal punishage!!

Post subject: IOL
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:09 am 
Our reason for asking S!C was mainly a revenge thing, not against the whole clan, just the 2 SPKs that left for clan S!C and did not tell us they were leaving. But they have fallen victim to Spike's hit list and one of them has quit clan S!C. You guys are welcome to join too, but i am thinking about cancelling the league, and just keeping the teams for SPK civil wars. The problem is I can't get enough clans to join like I had hoped. I know many clans have tried this in the past but I thought we would have enough influence to pull it off. Also about clan S!C, saki was on a team with three other players on our server the other night (random players not from S!C, but two were pretty good), but they failed to post a time even close to that of Chance and myself. 2 on 4 and the Bar Room Brawlers won. This was not an official match , but its nice to serve up some SPiKage and brag! :lol: So if you do decide to join, just letting u know what kind of players your up against. Oh wait, I have the recorded times with me right here from that match on Ice.

Fastest Time By Allies
Brawlers: 3min. 22sec.
Guest: 6min. 48sec.

Longest Defense by Axis
Brawlers: entire round, 12min.
Guest: 10min. 28sec.

Note: Brawlers-2 players
Guest-4 players

Think you can beat that? Then post here if you are interested in joining the Instagib Objective League sponsored by (SPK)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:32 am 

In case i did not make this clear in my last post, please please please join!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:01 am 

yes, please do :)

P.S. Yes I do have a life other than filling you're forums up with replies, but right now I'm really bored, lol :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:07 pm 

YAY!! Whoooooo :D Please join guys it will be fun in all ways! And wot Spike sais above if u can beat that then come along and proove urself guys (if u guys do have the bolls) hehe!
Catch you guys later cyaaa[/code]

EVGA 8800GT,
1x 320GB Maxtor-Seagate SATA2 7200,
Audigy 2 Value,
Hyper 580W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:29 am 

Well, it seems that the league won't happen...:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:07 am