[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Upgrade Fund
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:28 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Upgrade Fund
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

Hello All,

Firstly if you're reading this I would on behalf of all [fP] thank you all for playing and helping make the server what it is.

We have over the years worked tirelessly to provide a server that is a good and fair place to play on. With your help we think we have all made quite a nice & friendly place to play ET.

The current hardware is approx 5 years old and is coming to the end of its life :'( . This is an urgent appeal as we need to find on current calculations £900 + to replace the hardware.

You may ask 'Well why should I help?' or 'What do I get for helping?'.

In answer to this we cannot promise the world or give extra privileges to contributers, what we can promise is to continue providing an Enemy Territory server and keeping it going for the forseeable future. We can also branch out and provide other ET servers or servers for other game types with this new hardware.
Basically you would be supporting us to continue what we are currently doing at the moment and letting us expand and provide more services. One option we were currently looking at until we saw the hardware problem is adding 1 custom map per campaign and rotating this every month/bi-monthly via a vote here on the forum. Obviously with the current situation we cannot do that.

The bulk of the cost will be I suspect covered by us and our members but we would be very appreciative of any help.

If you feel you can (important) and would like to help please click the paypal button located on the homepage. Please if you do help make sure you provide your details so we can thankyou appropriately.

Thankyou for reading and frag on!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Upgrade Fund
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm 

£20 received from nQw.guest64539!!
£200 received from McSmudge
£40 received from razzle
£200 received from pants
£30 received from Bunny
£50 received from Araknid
£15 received from Stalker
£22 received from Dict
£15 received from Cat
£40 received from Frilli
£30 received from razzle
£50 received from BinaryStar
£20 received from Techhead
£15 received from Little Psycho
£17 received from BinaryStar
£20 received from dark3nd
£10 received from kp1981
£25 received from Bio
£25 received from .Moi.
£10 received from McSmudge
£60 received from Shankspony
£30 received from Rooster
£40 received from failed grayson

Thankyou \o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 am 

£200 received from smudge :* :*

THANK-YOU!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 am 

Ill see if I can donate some when I know again how this paypalthingy works :) . Pants, update the donate-o-meter!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 am 
Not from earth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm 

£40 received from

oh noes my eyes are stinging :/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm 

Ill match Smudge's contribution v55

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 pm 
Par 3 Chump

ill add more next week

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 am 

nice one everyone \o/
ill be sending some money towards the cost as soon as i get paid.
8>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm 

£30 received from joe/bunny - yus he lives!

I luv joe's birthdays....he send me presents :moo:

kennie - o - meter do your stuff BD

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 am 
i helped the server upgrade fund and all i got was this lousy rank :P

add £50 to that. wife's gonna kill me when she finds out :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 am 

woohoo cheers arak, very generous, tell your mrs it gives her her 'me time' and peace and quiet :P

kennie - o - meter \o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am 

Arak my man, you are a complete legend :) C'mon folks not much to go now. And please, please don't think you have to be making huge contributions, seriously - every little helps, so if you have a few spare euros or pounds we can find a really good home for them :)

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 pm 

£40 winging it's way via snail mail to Pants from the Splifflings funds :)

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm 

I can stick some more in when I get paid next month. Some people are very very generous!!!

I'll have to get some time to play the game again now!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 pm 
Par 3 Chump

me bigs up arak

cheers mate :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm 

£15 received from the ole big daddy himself - Stalker v54

v55

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:39 pm 

Due to getting into the specifics/tech with our colo provider costs for the server we require have risen so the new target is £900. Promise it won't change again v55

Profile E-mail