[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[fP]Forum • View topic - Server usage
Home IRC Forums About us Members Wars Downloads Links Shop Stats
* FAQ    * Search * Login   * Register

Welcome to the [fP]Forums \o/

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Delete all board cookies | The team

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Server usage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 pm 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

Please use this post to make your preferences for what you want us to host on the new server. Different gametypes (non et), et servers with custom maps etc. We got an idea of what we gonna do but you entitled to your say. Not saying all that's posted will be done but will be taken into account when we're setting up O~)

(Y)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Server usage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm 

is there a online version on pac man :D ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:29 pm 
i helped the server upgrade fund and all i got was this lousy rank :P

well you could host one UT (the very first UT) sniper camper server cuz its really hard to find them these days...

and the call of duty 1 riffle only server :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:22 pm 

A smaller (say 24 players) et server with customs only and maybe jaymod/nq? Xmas stuff on those mods is good and obviously needn't be permanent. Could be used as overflow for demo2, ie when they can't get on cos it's full, they get redirected.

I'm always up for a goldy server, but getting enough players isn't so easy these days. Like the sound of the L4D and would be happy to have a go - you know my views on cod - however, if enough people want one that'd be fine.

What was the game we played at Radstock? (last year I think, don't remember it this year) Can't remember the name of it - but one of the classes you could play was "scout" Looked quite cartoon-ish compared to et/cod but was good fun.

Depending on how things go and how many servers we can actually run - would it be possible to have a server (again smallish) that rotates games. ie a week of one game or mod, then move on to another for a week. Just a thought, but one of the things I like about Radstock is getting the chance to try out games I've never even heard of. Might not be so easy tho, especially if the games need to be bought. Just an idea...

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 am 

Team Fortress 2 Smudge? It's a good laugh if that's what you were referring too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 am 

The very one! Thanks. Yes was a great laugh, enjoyed it a lot :)

Luv Smudger

Better to remain quiet and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier :)

The best things in life aren't things

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 am 
Reigning Live! Golf Champion & Par 3 Champ

* hits lemon with a spanner...yup tf2 good fun :moo:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:02 pm 
Not from earth

pfff looks like your trying to get me busy :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm 
Par 3 Chump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 pm 
Not from earth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm 

What about Vampire Slayer on the half life engine?? ;-> Pure fun!!! \o \o \o

http://www.hlportal.de/?sec=mods&site=m ... &mod_id=54

---------------------------------------
Moment of Terror is the Beginning of Life

---------------------------------------

667 - The neighbour of the beast

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:53 am 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm 
Not from earth

TF2 actually kinda bored me, but might be more fun to try it out together \o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 pm 

idd TF2 looks cool, would be cool to have it on the server \o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm 

Heh...

just installed complete Orange Box few days ago, after watching District 9... Nostalgy reminded me that i haven't use the gravity gun for a long time....

so i'm waiting for the TF2 since i already have it installed...

:p

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 pm 

Call of Duty 4 is a really good game to play online alot players. play it Fp could get know there as well i would help tp set up a server etc :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:41 pm 

Is tf2 still in a planning or never been?

If it is then i might play with some of you again :o